Bloodydecks Artist Spotlight Micaela Lawson

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Billy,

Have her draw out some snows and get them screen printed on T shirts and Hoodies.

Congrats

calisnowhunter

Reaction score
KID CREOLE said:
Billy,

Have her draw out some snows and get them screen printed on T shirts and Hoodies.

Congrats
I think that is her next project we talked about that the other day. Thanks

chessie

Reaction score
Billy, congrats to you for raising such fine young adults who have a passion for the outdoors and respect it at the same time. Passion brings out the talent. Micaela has talent but it's the passion that makes the prints shine. :smiley_10sign:

muledeer07

Reaction score
That is amazing work, I'm in for the IV prints, Widgeon and Pintails with the chocolates in the background.. Done an amazing job Dad.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
I hired her yesterday to work on new picture on top of tof her work is outstanding!!!!!

calisnowhunter

Reaction score
thanks everyone. makes me proud for sure. she was in shock ODP when she got the email :smiley_tofrocks:

paulc

Reaction score
calisnowhunter said:
thanks everyone. makes me proud for sure. she was in shock ODP when she got the email :smiley_tofrocks:
Was she shocked because she could not understand what Mike was trying to say? :)

BENELLI SBE2

Reaction score
I had Micaela do a couple of drawings for the Inland Empire CWA dinner. I have given her an idea of what we were looking for and waited for the result....simply amazing. She can take your idea and turn it into a masterful piece of art. Her talent is beyond your imagination.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
thats for sure, I saw one that she did for you, it was great, I say the post on BD's looked up her name and found her, look at all her other work, and was sweet, I think we have a winner here. so talk for a little and ask for some ruff sketches, before she unleashes her greatness.

from what I have seen, I have no doubt its going to be GREAT