Blogging for #1, part dou

BOWUNTR

Opening day of the December season starts tomorrow. I'll probably jinx myself by starting this thread...

Well, during the summer I tried to locate some Coues closer to my house. I did, but no bucks I wanted to hunt. After the season I checked a camera that didn't have much confidence in. Wouldn't you know it quite a few bucks showed up. A nice scorable 10 waz there on opening day along with 5 other bucks. Another 8 has my attention as well. The 10 was there almost everyday until the water dried up... darn, I shoulda hunted that tank.

Anyways, a found them and will be hunting there. It's been unusually dry and the forecast is dry. Lots of tanks are dry so the deer are concentrated... stand by. Ed F

Attachments

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Ed...can I come shoot that bear? The 3 kockblockers have shot everything that moves this year.. leaving me mammal less...again..

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
My kinda buck right there Ed...pretty sure I would not have been able to hold my load..

BOWUNTR

I thought of you... "what would Hatch do?". Three Coues does came in. They were wired... freaking out just being here.

The far end of the tank is 100 yards. I knew I would only be able to hunt half of it. Ed F

Attachments