Back to school

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
I have always said learning never stops, so, even at my advanced age I have decided to further my education. A little history here, after high school I joined the navy, and during my years of service I attended several schools including ACR school in Norfolk Virginia. The class was the same mech. Eng. class taught at Old Dominion U. It was a two year class which was taught in 12 weeks in the Navy. Rather than one class a week we went 5 days a week for the duration of the class, most weekend time was spent studying. After the Navy I became a member of local 250 in the LA area. I had enough Navy experience to allow me to join the union as a Journeyman A/C Tech. During my 35 + years in the trade I spent over 20 years taking very intense Journeyman classes, these were 34 week classes which met one night a week, after a full day of work, classes where 3hrs. a night. Passing grade was 80% and points came off final test score for each class missed over two. Now that I am retired ( 8 years) I want to go back and take some classes, and oh by the way I identify with trans genders. Always want to know what the girls shower room looked like. Wish me luck.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Russ,

You're going back to school to be a transgender?...Oh, and let us know what that girls bathroom looks like... :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have always said learning never stops, so, even at my advanced age I have decided to further my education. A little history here, after high school I joined the navy, and during my years of service I attended several schools including ACR school in Norfolk Virginia. The class was the same mech. Eng. class taught at Old Dominion U. It was a two year class which was taught in 12 weeks in the Navy. Rather than one class a week we went 5 days a week for the duration of the class, most weekend time was spent studying. After the Navy I became a member of local 250 in the LA area. I had enough Navy experience to allow me to join the union as a Journeyman A/C Tech. During my 35 + years in the trade I spent over 20 years taking very intense Journeyman classes, these were 34 week classes which met one night a week, after a full day of work, classes where 3hrs. a night. Passing grade was 80% and points came off final test score for each class missed over two. Now that I am retired ( 8 years) I want to go back and take some classes, and oh by the way I identify with trans genders. Always want to know what the girls shower room looked like. Wish me luck.
So what subject are you going to study? (Besides girls bathroom 101)

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
So what subject are you going to study? (Besides girls bathroom 101)
Not what I'm going to study. What I did study. The part about the girls shower was said in jest. Seems everyone, then and now can identify as being anything or sex they want. I do appreciate the quick response time though. I made the post in 2016. :)