Archery shoot at Mtn. High Ski Resort!!!

Hunt Crazy in CA

Reaction score
sittin on GODS porch lookin through 15s at his des
All, just wanted to throw this up here....July 9 and 10 Mojave Archers is going to have a 2 day 3-d shoot up at Mtn High Ski Resort! Grab the family and come check it out! I have attached a link to there website with the flyer info!
Also...if any of you are cometitive archers....there will be a $$$ money shoot for those that want to participate...let me know if you want more info on that...

Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.mojavearchers.com/

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
Will see you guys there. I won't be shootin unless they let me shoot it after work like they used to at the rolins. Shoot be a great time

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
That looks like it will be a fun shoot, gonna see if I can get a pass from the warden for me & the creeps.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Will be geeking 72inch forkys with the bow in A-zone that weekend...god bless the California A-ZONE!!

Hunt Crazy in CA

Reaction score
Skeet said:
Will see you guys there. I won't be shootin unless they let me shoot it after work like they used to at the rolins. Shoot be a great time
Im sure they will get ya taking care of! I know there will be quit a few other "shooting" events going after the main trail shoot as well....so throw your bow in the truck and come on out!!!

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
Looks like fun checking with bose to see if we are free, she has Mikeys summer purity pack with activity's and camps but if we are free we are there,
so is this a show up on Friday and shot Saturday and Sundays?

Hunt Crazy in CA

Reaction score
outdoorplay said:
Looks like fun checking with bose to see if we are free, she has Mikeys summer purity pack with activity's and camps but if we are free we are there,
so is this a show up on Friday and shot Saturday and Sundays?
yes you can show up Friday! I will be going up friday...hang out BBQ,shoot a lil and relax! the main shoot will be Sat. and Sun.

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
Was hoping to make it but creep #2 broke his arm last Saturday and now has 2 pins in it. Creep #1 is being a puss and doesn't want to go without his brother. :smiley-shakehead-blue: