Archery Pro Shops in California

bmax

Reaction score
stopped in faith armory down in temecula the other day to check the new location and look at their archery gear... had wife and girls in tote, so time was limited. took a look at the mathews creed and monster chill... and i see a new bow in my future. chatted with the "archery tech" matt for a bit.  he is a straight up blue collar bowhunter and a very knowledgeable dude! if you're in the area i'd recommend stopping by. nice having more options, i'll definitely be a returning customer.

gab909

Reaction score
bmax said:
stopped in faith armory down in temecula the other day to check the new location and look at their archery gear... had wife and girls in tote, so time was limited. took a look at the mathews creed and monster chill... and i see a new bow in my future. chatted with the "archery tech" matt for a bit.  he is a straight up blue collar bowhunter and a very knowledgeable dude! if you're in the area i'd recommend stopping by. nice having more options, i'll definitely be a returning customer.
When were you there?  Hard to recognize everyone in the daylight without Camo on.  Those are some sweet bows, did you shoot either of them?

bmax

Reaction score
i was there on wednesday, thought it was saturday. (working in the medical field/on call gets me jacked up with dates/days). shot a few bows and was only in for a minute. wife was giving me the look so it was probably closer to an hour. main purpose was to get my recurve dialed in with some arrows and check things out. looked really nice, good customer service... two thumbs up.