Anybody shoot G20sf?

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
I Want a 10mm auto for hunting & game recovery.......I like the cost, durability & accuracy......it will get a laser but still want open sights for day hunting

Bishop

I've, shot one several times. The recoil is pretty severe, but that's to be expected with a handgun that light. I really don't mind recoil since I hunt with a .454 Casull, and have several .44 mags.
I'd say the recoil feels like a .44 mag. Feels like the grip is bending in your hand when you shoot it, not like my G23 and G26.

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
So what about the 20 or the 29......I was looking at the small frame for light and easy to carry but I don't need it that small

I just want a 10 auto without spending 2k so any suggestions would be great

duck-boy

I had one years ago. Ammo was more expensive as it wasn't a very popular round back then, not sure about it now. Sold it and bought a 45 and never looked back.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Been packing the 20 for years...if it's gotta come out of my pack...theres bad juju happening....it finish,s.....

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
Fun round, wish I had gotten one.

Can't beat a Glock for simple reliability. Some simple polishing can smooth the trigger pull, extended slide release and mag release cost ya less than $30 total and make one handed full operation of a larger grip handgun easy.

hatchet1

corbon 200gr penetrator is a menacing pill ..even the largest of the large boar hogs cant suck them ..

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
You know its all about the copper.....Barnes 155gr looks like the bullet........new dies and I'm ready to go

hatchet1

Them xxxls know the difference between copper and lead...I hate the feral hog..uggh!!!

hatchet1

Ahhhh that's right..the wonderful tejon.. one of.. if not the first to implement mandatory use of copper to do thier part in the ass glassing to the state tree hugging commission for the dodo bird.. L.O.L..im all about that bass..bout that bass ..no treble.. Ha! In reality..if a hogsman has to pull out the hog leg and get down to business..all bets are off..its all about the finish...and Lloyd of course..he,s not as agile as he use to be..he turns 8 tommorow.. He,s my special boy...doooh!!

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Well I just held all three...

20 too big
29 too small

20sf just right........looks like at the end of the month I'll have my first glock & auto.......

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
We can make it a smooth shooter easy, lil dremel polishing and the glocks shoot super smooth.