Anybody know a good handgun instructor on the west side of LA?

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
One of my business partners came to the dark side and bought a pistol. He is not an experienced shooter and wants to take lessons - learn how to handle it safely, shoot it safely, clean it, etc. I don't have the time or patience for him. Any recommendations are appreciated.

BIGCIM

Reaction score
It might be worth a drive to Bass Pro on a Saturday. They have a couple of different private companies that teach gun courses there. They also have different classes based on experience levels. The name of one company is Inland firearms training. I cant remember the others. They use the indoor range for instructing as well.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Any shooting range, be they indoor or outdoor should have instructors on site. He might try the place he purchased the gun from. WTF is the boom boom room?

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
GUNDOGLOVER said:
Any shooting range, be they indoor or outdoor should have instructors on site. He might try the place he purchased the gun from. WTF is the boom boom room?
Holy *bleep* this place is gun shy. It automatically censored the d a r k side to the "boom boom room".

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score
Hogskin said:
Holy *bleep* this place is gun shy. It automatically censored the d a r k side to the "boom boom room".
Pretty sure Jack from twitter runs this place

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
Hogskin said:
Holdover from the olden days when certain TOFers enjoyed provoking a certain irritable large mammal. Probably should clean out the bad word filter. Duckie, call Jack from Twitter and tell him to get on it.