Antelope recommendations

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
I never would have thought it would happen but the creeps are actually thinking of not playing football this coming summer/fall, their HC is such a douchenozzle that they're thinking of taking their talents to south beach (whatever that means). It's a double kick in the balls for me since I've coached them since they started playing. Anyway... to lessen the pain I'm thinking of filling the void with hunting. We'll probably do A16 in August and then they want to try their luck at antelope. Buck or doe, they don't care.

So I'm looking for recommendations on where to go, what our odds are (DIY) and cost. Any input is appreciated.

snoopdogg

Dude-you and Paul C are hilarious! Okay Hatchet and AS too, but for all these years on various websites-your content is funny and understated.

Talents to South Beach...ha!

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
snoopdogg said:
Oh, Wyoming doe tags.
IIRC, draw app deadline is passed, you'd have to go OTC/leftover for Wyo at this point.

You'd still have a few weeks for the CO application, but the numbers here aren't worth spending the money for a NR.

nicapopolis

Zach said:
Oh, Wyoming doe tags.
IIRC, draw app deadline is passed, you'd have to go OTC/leftover for Wyo at this point.

You'd still have a few weeks for the CO application, but the numbers here aren't worth spending the money for a NR.
What if you invite his boys to shoot one off your porch?

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
nicapopolis said:
Oh, Wyoming doe tags.

If I can be inside taking a nap while all this happens that would be ideal.

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Hogskin said:
Oh, Wyoming doe tags.

If I can be inside taking a nap while all this happens that would be ideal.

Bring a bottle of your best brown....