Antelope blog 2015

El Maton

Just make sure your not hunting anywhere near a park....would hate to read about you shooting Larry the Lope!

D12 Tracker

Hahahahaha. I happen to know a couple two or three things about them goats. Just would hate to see a fellow TOFer led astray. Either them folks are being VERY generous with their field judgment or our buddy 'goindeep' is getting bamboozled. As long as he is only planning to shoot a new world record then keep passing on the 80" class bucks. If a Pope and Young award is good enough then let them arrows fly!!! Just saying.

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
I would shoot the horse..... I remember back in the day when Jack in the box used to serve horse meat..... It was delicious! Way better then condor... Just saying

goindeep

I'm hunting in Nevada, honestly I could care less what a goat scores, I'm not going to shoot a dink, I'll shoot the first decent buck that gives me a chance. There are monsters in this unit, a 96" buck was killed there in 2011.

D12 Tracker

Ok, now I get it. Text has a horrible ability of coneying cyncism. Good luck with your hunt. You are there for all the right reasons. Good luck!! I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. I'm gonna work on that.

goindeep

Back at it tomorrow, I'm bringing the blind but it might be pointless, weatherman is calling for rain tomorrow....

goindeep

Off to great start already. Got rained on, drunk spotlighters coming thru at two in the morning, and a guy already set up on the spring I was going to hunt....