Antelope blog 2015

goindeep

Might as well start it now, I should have good reception at the waterhole. Headed up today to prep the blind spot, gotta little work to do to accommodate the blind. Gonna look for a back up spot if needed. Checked the forecast for opening day, it'll be pushing 100°, should make them goats awful thirsty :)

goindeep

It was on back order, it finally shipped today. I should get it next week. If not I got a buddys blind to use just in case.

JNDEER

Looks like the water hole is in the road! I would have just used the vehicle as the blind. Keep the AC on

goindeep

Its actually part of an old road, rough as hell now, I won't take my truck up it. I'm banking in the goat running downhill.

goindeep

After going beastmode for 125 yards UPHILL from the truck, I some how summoned the energy to level a spot for my blind. In the shade of a juniper of course. A few snips of some branches when I set up the blind next week and its done. I'm pretty sure there's better places that are flatter and closer to the truck, but I have a little history with this place and a some unfinished business. 7 days and counting for the opener.

Attachments

Ambush

Shooting downhill? Check arrow clearance from bottom of window after blind set up. No shooting a hole in your brand new blind.

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Who the hell blogs and doesn't mention their sponsors? Find any arrows out there, heard two clowns shot that place up?

'Ike'

Road Trip!
Good gawd, was going to say, you didn't take AS with you did you...Be the arrow!

See any Chukar?