another mount

DariusTaxidermy

Pro Taxidermist
Reaction score
I've packed my hunting gear up & starting to rip into Taxidermy................ Ross goose mount for BB & 4Tule.

What a great dad to get his son's bird mounted........... :smiley-bowdown-purple: :smiley_stir_pot_ani: :smiley_prayin_ani:

Attachments

• collared_ross.jpg
    collared_ross.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 37

Benelliblaster

Reaction score
Once again, Darius comes through with another phenominal addition to our ever growing collection of waterfowl :( :( Another work of art to put on the wall. :smiley_prayin_ani: We might have to add a tarsus banded goose above the Ross' :smiley-bowdown-purple: ya stinkpickler......... :smiley_stir_pot_ani:

4Tule

Reaction score
What a great dad to get his son's bird mounted.......
Ah, blow it out your ### Stinkpickler!!!!! :smiley-bowdown-purple: :smiley_stir_pot_ani: :( :smiley_prayin_ani:

4Tule

Reaction score
Oh my stars Darius, what a swell looking mount! Good golly gosh it sure looks neato up on the wall! Thanks a whole bunch! :smiley-shootin-green:

How'd I do? :smiley-shootin-green:

Benelliblaster

Reaction score
R U getting smart boy? Nice avater, bad hat!

ewwwwwwww..........................he called you BOY Darius................the word is out on your heritage :smiley-shootin-green: :smiley-rifle:

I forgot to add, this is our 3rd mount that we've received from Darius...................I was going to tell this woman, but it looked like she already knew....... :smiley-shootin-green: :smiley-shootin-green:

Attachments

• collegehumor.1648335.451xAUTO.jpg
    collegehumor.1648335.451xAUTO.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 18

4Tule

Reaction score
BB, how utterly provacative of you! That's the kind of sight I would expect to see out on the street in any city in America, NOT on the internet! How shameful! I refuse to look anymore! :smiley-shootin-green: OK, just once more! :smiley-shootin-green:

I don't care what they call Darius, I still think he is an upstanding person of quality and integrity! :smiley-shootin-green:

Attachments

• biglaugh.gif
    biglaugh.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 1