Almost Over run

gab909

Reaction score
It was pretty slow at first as we were getting a few of the more adventurous ones coming out a little early. As the sun started to set, it was game on. We had 4 from 5:30 til 7:30, then all hell broke loose. in the second pic, if it posts are one of the bad parts of having your wife help hunt them down and package them up.View attachment 47191View attachment 47192

Attachments

• 13jul 707.jpg
    13jul 707.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 13jul 709.jpg
    13jul 709.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 37

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Damn Andy,

You need some ammo?................................ :lol:

gab909

Reaction score
Seeing your "Life is good" post got me hungry. I Will be heading out again tomorrow morning while she trains for the Susan Kohlman 3 Day that she is doing in November. Gonna make it out before sunrise and fling arrows until I get desparate.

Still have a brick of the subsonics I am shooting. Had a few runners, but we still only used 24 bullets. Deb and a rifle are a deadly combination. I am glad she can't shoot the shotgun like that. Then again if she did, I wouldn't have to wait so long to shoot my ducks.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Andy,

I had rabbit salad tonight.............1 rabbit fileted (put in water for 3 days, pure white)............................. Cooked in open skillet with olive oil, garlic powder, Robertson's Cajun seasoning, No Salt seasoning, green onion, & green zucchini mixed in............After fully cooked, put over a bed of lettuce, graded cheese, cut tomato, & garlic cheese croutons.

Deeeeeliciuos!.........................And damn good for ya.............................. :18:

gab909

Reaction score
Had storebought pork chops and cole slaw tonight. Gonna have to do something about that this year Steve. :smiley-wnk-yellow:

I have just been throwing mine on the grill with some Garlic pepper. That has been pretty awesome too. Bunny backstraps, MMMMM

Huntducks

Reaction score
Seeing your "Life is good" post got me hungry. I Will be heading out again tomorrow morning while she trains for the Susan Kohlman 3 Day that she is doing in November. Gonna make it out before sunrise and fling arrows until I get desparate.

Still have a brick of the subsonics I am shooting. Had a few runners, but we still only used 24 bullets. Deb and a rifle are a deadly combination. I am glad she can't shoot the shotgun like that. Then again if she did, I wouldn't have to wait so long to shoot my ducks.

I thought she shot your ducks :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign: :smiley-wave-hello-yellow:

gab909

Reaction score
Dangit Greg, It only looked like that from across the pond. Shhhhhh!

muledeer07

Reaction score
Andy empty your PM please and call me next time your going up there. I was up working on the rifle Sunday at Gary's would love to cook up a pot of rabbit and dumpling MMMMMMMMMMM good.