ADA Blind Repair?

Marshlander

Reaction score
Snowpassion (Chris) and I (John) would like to give a little something back to Wister on our own. It is our plan to repair the two wood-framed ADA blinds (513-A & 312-A) this coming Sunday (Sept. 16) -- all materials and hardware are on us. Our question here is, do we need any special clearance from Rick, or may we just show up and start working? If needed, could ilovesprig (Steve), or other powers to be, set this up for us? Thank you in advance for your help.

snowpassion

Reaction score
Gonna use my contracting skills to fix up the ADA's for the unit on sunday...... use what i have to help!.... looking forward to it

Marshlander

Reaction score
It's on! Thanks, Steve, for getting me in contact with Rick to get the permission needed for Snowpassion and I to fix up the 513 & 312 ADA blinds. Rick was very accomodating and offered a wealth of insight as to the proposed huntable conditions expected from those areas. He also wanted it to be known that the closed zone signs in 312-A were expected to be removed by the end of Sept. (in place now due to the black skimmer nesting on the reservoir pond which is now 6' to 10 ' deep). It feels great to take the next generation out there and give something back after my hunting there -- off and on -- since 1977. I am looking forward to more of the same.

Marshlander

Reaction score
Chris, I'll come by Thursday to make our supply list. Whatever we don't have, I'll pick up at the local True Value on Saturday! I'm pretty sure I have enough camo to cover the 312 box.