A Side of Bacon Please?

BigWave

Reaction score
I had a great time out in the hills of central Cal with the boys this weekend! I was able to slip an arrow thru this 200 lb. sow on Saturday just before dark. One of our buddies killed a great boar yesterday morning. Lots and lots of belly laughs in camp, and a few cold beverages!! :smiley-wnk-yellow:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 3

BigWave

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Zeke....30 yds. Broadhead is gonna be a blast but I'll expect my normal mediocre shooting performance! It's all good! I'll be cheering loud and hard for Wifey!!

TheGDog

Reaction score
Nice! I just got some gear in that Cipher pattern. Cool to see this pic and see how well it blends! Enjoy your harvest!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Glad it worked out bro...you truly can't go wrong with that ranch and outfit..way to finish!

BigWave

Reaction score
hatchet1 said:
Glad it worked out bro...you truly can't go wrong with that ranch and outfit..way to finish!
Yeah, that was badass Matt! Actually taking my wifes best friends 83 year old dad back in about a month so he can pop one with a gun. He hasn't hunted in 40 years but we've been taking him out dove hunting during the past few seasons and he has a blast. He's been asking a lot about trying to kill a pig, so I've got him set up for June. Hell, I'll probably try to shoot another one then too since I'm taking him up!