A Question about Predator Hunting

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
I'm not looking to fight just so we understand one another. I am sure this is a writing thing on my part so I am sorry for that.

I did not mean for you to take it to the letter of the law. SHOT ON SITE.

So let me put it in another way, any privet ranch owner that I personally dill with and or outfitters that I dill with have a shot on site rule.

All of them have a much higher deer population then that of public land and they harvest 3 to 4 times as many deer, now it is not the only reason way they are so much better then the public land, but it is a very high number.

With that said any time that that coyotes move in on a ranch the deer population drops dramatically. So no I am not a coyote hunter and I guarantee that you are way more knowledgeable about coyotes then I, but on the flip side I also guarantee you that I am more knowledgeable about managing privet ranches then you.

I am sure our opinions will not come together, so lets just agree to disagree.

I have no hard filling torts you, I respect your out look on coyotes.

But on my ranch, we shot them on site.

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
With that said any time that that coyotes move in on a ranch the deer population drops dramatically. So no I am not a coyote hunter and I guarantee that you are way more knowledgeable about coyotes then I, but on the flip side I also guarantee you that I am more knowledgeable about managing privet ranches then you.
I see an opportunity here. ODP can set up Soreloser to kill the coyotes on the WU properties. WU gets an increase in deer, pigs and upland game Soreloser gets nice paycheck from the owners. Win-win for everyone! :smiley-cool-shades-down:

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
Pit Shut the f up (I say that with love, dont get all sissy) just think we are all sitting around the camp fire and I said that with a smile on my face..... :lol: ....... well I'm sure you get the point my friend.

but you know as will as I do that my family has its own privet ranches and that I dell with a hell of a lot more privet ranchers then what I do for WU. Mostly being out of state. but ya WU has a lot here and coyote's are recamended to be shot on site in the club.

and the club as been know to get depravation permits for the kitty cats too. :lol:

I know what I do for WU is not a secret around here,

but I do not wish for it to be on the site.

So for those of you that know me and know what I do for the club lets just leave it as that THE CLUB.
There are a lot of people on the web and I do not wish for most of them to know of it and most of you know what I mean by that.

Thank you,

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
and the club as been know to get depravation permits for the kitty cats too.

What? So now I need a permit to be depraved with the ..ummm... kitty cats? :lol: Is there nothing that's not regulated these days?

Soreloser

Reaction score
I also guarantee you that I am more knowledgeable about managing privet ranches then you.

I typically try to know a persons experiences before I make ASSumptions like this, much the way I never assumed you didn't know anything about coyotes.

so lets just agree to disagree.

At this point this is a great idea, besides that my mom said it's time for me to get my homework done and quit playing with my friends on the internet.

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
Pit Shut the f up (I say that with love, dont get all sissy) just think we are all sitting around the camp fire and I said that with a smile on my face..... :2: ....... well I'm sure you get the point my friend.

but you know as will as I do that my family has its own privet ranches and that I dell with a hell of a lot more privet ranchers then what I do for WU. Mostly being out of state. but ya WU has a lot here and coyote's are recamended to be shot on site in the club.

and the club as been know to get depravation permits for the kitty cats too. :lol:

I know what I do for WU is not a secret around here,

but I do not wish for it to be on the site.

So for those of you that know me and know what I do for the club lets just leave it as that THE CLUB.
There are a lot of people on the web and I do not wish for most of them to know of it and most of you know what I mean by that.

Thank you,
There you go, trying to keep WU a secret Sinner! :lol:
Both of the properties I hunted last year were excellent. After getting my windshield shot at Wister and loosing my N. Shore spot, Im more than likely going to join. So move over grumpy, Ill be the hunter next to your HH shooting all the birds. :D
:35:

bmax

Reaction score
:lol:

i've seen a bunch of song dogs in the hills in urban areas, and i want to get one with my bow. where do you get a "kitten in distress" call?

bmax

Reaction score

where do you get a "kitten in distress" call?

Borrow the neighbor ladys cat.

i would but i already dispatched it.... technically my first bow kill. :lol: j/k... seriously though.

Soreloser

Reaction score
where do you get a "kitten in distress" call?

I've got 4 different ones loaded on the FX5. I only use the FoxPro sounds so someone will have to jump in if they know of any others offered.

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score

i've seen a bunch of song dogs in the hills in urban areas, and i want to get one with my bow. where do you get a "kitten in distress" call?

at the humane society......

just throw it in the back pack...and when you need to "call" squeeeeze the tail......

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
I heard if you get a 10 foot pole with a plat form on the top of it. You just need to put the little guy in the cat carrier ................. :lol:

I hear they don't fill very comfortable up there.. :lol:

docdandc

Reaction score
Then he needs to get the Baseball bat for the Cat Piniata.