a Letter from my son to you for help.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
this is a letter from My son Mikey

Dear TOF Members,
I have just one more week to collect donations for my school's Step It Up! Fitness Fundraiser. I am closing in on my personal goal, and I am hoping you can help put me over the top!
The money I raise during this event directly funds extra programs that students at my school love: Field Trips, Student Activities, Student Recognition Awards, Technology & Arts and School Assemblies. These and other great programs may not be possible without this extra funding. That's why I am committed to making a difference and helping my school raise money!
I am asking my friends and family to support my efforts by pledging donations. In addition to helping my school, I also have a chance to win some really cool prizes!
If you can help me reach my goal, please click on the link below to go to my personal secure fundraising page.
Thank you for helping me make a difference. Any amount would be awesome!
Click here to donate. https://stepitupkids.com/Bell92845/pledge/?LA4eHwsOPQxYEXhZX35TQg--
thanks, Mikey

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
ya, I just got back from science camp with them at Catalina marine institute. it was a great camp I would anyone to go to it they also do a summer camp there that would be good for teenagers to go too

JNDEER

Reaction score
Little fella is close to his goal TOF.... come on peeps step it up.... consider it the Premier membership like what many had at J...H...O...

chavid

Reaction score
Oops. I thought I help made his goal but it go up again after. Lol. Never mind goal is still open :)

David