8 KNUCKLEHEADS

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Just got back from texas friday night making a living off large mammals...saturday morning rolls around and i awake to #2 & #3 standing over me..i new it was coming...so i tried to fake sleep..no avail..all of a sudden here it came..."dad..can we go rabbit shooting today?"... i fake sleep again...then the repetetive questioning begins..dad...dad...dad,,,dad...dad..dad..dad...dad..dad....i finally blew and said ALLRIGHT!!!! this evening we,ll take a ride out to massacre meadow where the little bunnys frolic for food before they bed down for the night...i thought it would be just #2 and #3....then number #1 swaggers in and says..dad..i have not seen you all week..im going too..i thought about asking him "dude are you sure you wanna put up with your less superior brothers and thier bunny antics?? but realized he truly wanted to be apart of the small game slaughter..least it was not doves or ducks..so we all jumped in the jeep and headed out...could of had 3 limits..but i cut them off at 1...i really cant stand to touch or clean rabbits..even though i just peel them and bone out the carcass with out popping there guts open,,theres something about the little rodents that give me the willys..i cant help but imagine the movie "willard" with all those ratts running aroung eating folks..damn vermon!!! anyways ..enjoy the photo..these little dudes sure did have a blast..and the memorys are priceless..

Attachments

• boys and rabbits 2014.jpg
    boys and rabbits 2014.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Reaction score
Boy are they getting big!

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
There has to be no better feeling than spending time with the kids :smiley_10sign:

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Glad to hear #1 is coming around....................... :lol:

Great pic........The boys are growing up........Pop Warner this fall?

hatchet1

Reaction score
they've been in summer training for the last 8 weeks..just put the pads and helmets on last week and started cracking skulls...and i mean CRACKING skulls..the coach calls them the "HANSON TRPLETS" from the movie slapshot with paul newman....menacing for sure..make it up for a game this year stevo..ill buy the brown and we'll jump shoot some dum greenheads in the river bottom...

ilovesprig

Reaction score
hatchet1 said:
they've been in summer training for the last 8 weeks..just put the pads and helmets on last week and started cracking skulls...and i mean CRACKING skulls..the coach calls them the "HANSON TRPLETS" from the movie slapshot with paul newman....menacing for sure..make it up for a game this year stevo..ill buy the brown and we'll jump shoot some dum greenheads in the river bottom...
Your on buddy.......Love to see the boys play.......I love Pop Warner........ :smiley_10sign:

Hanson Bros for you guys that not are old enough to remember....... :smiley-group-thump:

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkHm2WtSsk

hatchet1

Reaction score
Spot on stevo...freaking spot on...hillarious..top 10 movie for sure...my boys are Hanson's in football uniforms...ha! Just made my day watching that clip...for the young duckers here...you have to see the movie to appreciate what were talking about here....l.o.l!!!!!

hatchet1

Reaction score
SCREWLOOSE said:
Pink Floyd Camo.........

Awesome!!!
my favorite album by floyd is and always will be ...ANIMALS.....big man..pig man..haha..charade you are ...YOU ...FCKED UP... OLD HAAAAAAGGG.. hahaaaaaaaaa..charade you are.....