41-38..winners!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Sweetness had a an exceptional night with 17 large points 11 boards and 13 assists...for the triple double!....been since freshman year since she has done that...what a game folks...what a game...I don't expect her to emerge from her room until prolly 1pm or so...that's how she roles...all in...all the time....proud papa...love the game..love that kid! What made this extra special..is that we only had 7 players tonight..the other team had 18!!! Yes..18!!...summer league rules..anything goes..ha! Tired is to be expected from the athlete...damn..what a night.

SCREWLOOSE

Reaction score
I got a triple double once......

Freaking In-N-Out will sell a fat man anything he wants.

Congrats to the baller !!

SCREWLOOSE

Reaction score
SCREWLOOSE said:
I got a triple double once......
Freaking In-N-Out will sell a Captain Kangaroo anything he wants.
Congrats to the baller !!

Jesus.... In this case the phat man was referring to is ME!!!!

But I'm sure that 'other' overweight outdoorsman has had a triple double too....

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks fellas..everything was dropping last night...plus her team mates were on fire with feeding the ball and possession...as expected..the athlete..has just awoke...and I'll quote the only words spoken so far.." Dad..what's for lunch?" End quote.. My answer..what ever you want sweet pea..

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Great game Matt..............Congrats to "Sweetness".............. :smiley_10sign:

paulc

Reaction score
Last tournament of the summer, Zs team had 5 guys show up. Man it is tough to get these kids serious. They did win 3 of 6 games.

Glad Sweet Pea is dominating. You got a couple really fun years in front of you.