3 DUDES &THEIR PECCARY'S

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Hell yes Ed!!! Who needs to hunt when we have year round ball!!! These boys start track in a few months..so right now is the only break...I miss the days of year round ball with my girl...we got plenty of time to hunt..these days of ball are fleeting..tissue..

hatchet1

Snoop..
All Defensive players...no offense for these guys..left to right..DE..OLB..MLB.. Menacing..

hatchet1

I started out that way...but mama wasn't havin it..in fact..she took it damn serious!! hence the 3 headed monster above..UGGH!!

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Very cool Hatch!!

...... you better get back to work.... those kids look like they can eat!!! I can only guess how often you max out the vons has points!!

hatchet1

I'm at the grocery store daily duckie...they are eaters for sure!! Just had 38 pounds of jalapeño cheddar snack sticks made out of the peccary..we,ll see how long those last!! Good news is we are hunting bucks this weekend...and elk the next..should be able to fill the freezer for a week or 2.. I'm thinking!!

outdoorplay

Founder
ok on 3....... compow!!!!! Nice job boys whats what I like to see, dad gets to set back in drink beer way the kids do all the work.........

2rocky

Hatch. You know the saying how "Paybacks are a bitch?" Well given the foundation you have given those kids of yours, you better be physically ready to bring it when they start returning the favor and takin' YOU hunting....

There was a point somewhere in my 20's where my father and I were on the same level physically when it came time to hike the hills. I don't really know when that was because all of a sudden I noticed I was ahead of him one day. if I could go back and find that time i'd hunt every minute of that time together..That is just my advice to those of you with kids now that you have to adjust for in your adventures or make allowances in your own approach.

You and your children are fortunate to be able to share that right now. Happy to see that.

i read this as 3 dudes with their peckers..

hatchet1

was gonna call it that..but thought it would upset the duckers..ha!! man..i tell ya..they are kicking my ass right now..i try to just stand there or drive the truck..but our coues deer hunt..our javi hunt..and the elk hunt all were day packs..in and out every day...all within 3 weeks of each other....the wife said,,honey,,do you need some aleve? god im old ..fat..soft and tired..i gotta straighten up if I wanna have a chance to keep up..