3 DUDES &THEIR PECCARY'S

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Boys laid the smack down on um this morning..worst part was..no road in sight!!! Sure is nice to just stand there and do nothing these days..good times right here folks.. first season for any mammal for us since residency...next week ..the coues are gonna take a beating!!

Attachments

hatchet1

Yep.. these were youth tags also Ed...2 out 3 drew january too..gonna be stacking the chorrizo..looking forward to next weekend as we saw some good Whitey's this morning... KAPOOOW!

ofdscooby

Bam done deal suns out guns out those kids are dangerous to the critter population can’t wait to see the white tail action unfold.

hatchet1

There were 5 total..definite dyck carnival as all 3 killed were boars..camo is way overated as always mentioned.. #2 pulled out the desert Storm camo from my youth..it made him shoot better..LMAO..we're back at it Friday..I'm filling the gas tank up this time..and I'm damn sure using it all!! This hiking in stuff is for the boys!!

ilovesprig

Awesome Matt.....Best of times for any hunter/mentor/father......... :smiley_10sign: :smiley_10sign: :smiley_10sign:

hatchet1

Really enjoying it Steve as they are getting older...I really do like to just stand there and do nothing..Allthough today I strapped on the Badlands to aid in the extraction...paying the price tonight with cats claw and choya imbedded in my azz and torso...damn desert!!!

hatchet1

Thanks fellas...was a blast chasing the Javi,s with these guys...its been awhile since I've been able to take off the Choke chains and let um run...they just finished up thier football season..9-0!! Undefeated JV league champs!! Our Varsity is playing this Saturday at UofA in the State championship 6A!!! Got a great program here!! And yes Skeet..they are no longer boys...and Manning up quickly.. Damn..

Attachments

BOWUNTR

Kids are great... bad ass. Just bought the first rifle. The directions don't explain how to shoot it... need some help here... Ed F