3/4 Day 8-8-15

1984cj7

Reaction score
just booked me a spot, 10 spots left in case any tof'ers wanna jump on... hope fishing is in full blast by then. :smiley_fishing:

DMax

Reaction score
WHAT BOAT :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:

1984cj7

Reaction score
sea watch out of seaforth sorry forgot to add that... 8 spots left now

1984cj7

Reaction score
report... boat had total of around 30 yft for 35 anglers, ranging from 8lbs.-24lbs. couldn't get the fish to stay with us they would sink out pretty quick... boat picked at them slowly but I couldn't get one to take my bait. a good number of rookies on board getting tangled up I tried to stay away from that but unfortunately sometimes that's where the only bite would happen... on our way back captain chased down a school for 4 miles and that produced about 10 fish on that stop. I had a blast, beats being at work reading repots all day. As we head back in a fellow angler asked how many I boated I said zero, later on when we docked as I was leaving the kid rushed over and handed over a fish, he had the hot hand that day he scored 3 nice yft about 17lbs each. Good Karma for that kid and while he was getting his gear together I paid for his fish cleaning fees and gave the deckies a tip. He said he eats about 1 tuna per month so 3 would be way to much for him.. I'm ready to head out again...

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter
Reaction score
Nice of the kid to share his fish with you!

Was out on Friday in a skiff and boated a few YFT up to 40 pounds and some mahi. Good local fishing for sure.