25 Days and nothin !!

Spanky

Gavin Newsom killed hunting! No if I could just find that syringe I dropped in San Francisco! :Reagan-hittin-head-ani:

GUNDOGLOVER

Excited for Dove this year. I was over to the river on the AZ. side hunting rabbits, which we just knocked dead, a little play on words there. Anyhow massive dove numbers, especially white wingers. But as I have learned in many years hunting dove, a few good thunder storms and the white wings, being pussies, will head out.

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Mixed feelings for me - my client bought the adjoining 300 acres to his ranch and the dove population has grown exponentially. But my two sons will be away at college and this is the first opener that we will miss in 13 years. :(

duck-boy

So why do you think it's been so quiet here for a LONG time? I have my opinion but wondering if you all have any thoughts on this... I know the websites downtime doesn't help and the posting of pictures issue that I have heard of could be a big factor but personally i believe it started before these issues. Wondering if you guys have any thoughts on this.
It's a bummer cause this is my go to site for info and sharing because so many of us are fairly local to each other. Hope we can get back to the way things used to be....

mouthcallinmatt

duck-boy said:
So why do you think it's been so quiet here for a LONG time? I have my opinion but wondering if you all have any thoughts on this... I know the websites downtime doesn't help and the posting of pictures issue that I have heard of could be a big factor but personally i believe it started before these issues. Wondering if you guys have any thoughts on this.
It's a bummer cause this is my go to site for info and sharing because so many of us are fairly local to each other. Hope we can get back to the way things used to be....
FACEBOOK Ron. Even though I haven't been on there in almost a year, I was seeing lots of groups that were forming on it. Lots of Forum sites in all genre have dropped off.

duck-boy

Hey Matt, What's up!
I understand the facebook issue BUT, I don't use facebook and a lot of regulars here have gone elsewhere to post, I still see them here from time to time but I also see them post elsewhere .....not sure how many of this sites core group use facebook either but im thinking not a majority of them. Prime example was you stated you haven't been there(facebook) in almost a year...If i understood correctly.

I still believe there are some other factors and I'm not going to point the finger but I know why I became more selective of posting stuff here