2020 Big Game Digest

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Not as excited as usual, maybe it means I'll draw a sheep tag!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Gonna role points this year in CA...the Rona is real..and Ca cannot be trusted to do the right thing and let people hunt..see where we are at on june 1st then make a decision..

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
D 14 premium crazy they will want to make it a x zone next. Jr change sucks as my kid just turned 16

Ambush

Reaction score
Whats the point of changing the youth age. Just CA screwing people any way they can as usual.

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
I wonder if the virus nonsense will cause fewer people to put in, thereby increasing the draw odds?

JNDEER

Reaction score
Hog- if the amount of hunters who put in equal the amount of hunters I have seen in the woods lately then I would say no. Hunter activity weekend or weekday is UP huge compared to previous years.... and this is just for a freaking turkey! Maybe those unfortunately hit really hard financially may just get points- but I wouldn’t bet on a decline in those putting in

mouthcallinmatt

Reaction score
Whats the point of changing the youth age. Just CA screwing people any way they can as usual.

My understanding is that is was done on a trial basis and the trial duration was over. Cool for kids that were in the bubble but not for those like Skeet's daughter. With draw odds like they are for apprentice hunts, it sucks they only have 4 years to hopefully get drawn for one of them.

Ambush

Reaction score
My understanding is that is was done on a trial basis and the trial duration was over. Cool for kids that were in the bubble but not for those like Skeet's daughter. With draw odds like they are for apprentice hunts, it sucks they only have 4 years to hopefully get drawn for one of them.

I'd want my pts back, no warning, absolute BS.

If its a trail, did it pass or fail, what was the criteria. NO SCIENCE!!

Just more BS.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Thought it would have happened overnight. Hoping for tonight/tomorrow a.m.

Ambush

Reaction score
Im sure covid will be the reason for when ever they get around to posting results.