#1 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3687 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:27 AM

Went on the fortune on an overnighterand got into a real nice grade of yellowfin tuna along with some skipjack AKA ocean carp. I got my limit of 25-30 pounders. Going again in two weeks on a two day trip.Attached File  tuna 9-19 #2.jpg   152.38KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20190918_093948430tuna 9-19.jpg   178.77KB   0 downloads

#2 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13372 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:51 AM

Good stuff right here man!

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#3 duck-boy

duck-boy

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2073 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping, the outdoors, photography

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:07 AM

Very nice!

#4 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16069 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:59 PM

well I know a place you can drop off your over catch..... 

Nice work John 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#5 BOWUNTR

BOWUNTR

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4046 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:47 PM

Oh My... Ed F

#6 socal duckie

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 07:53 PM

You guys need to check out Into the Depths sport fishing... they run boats out of San Diego.. 4-packs. They are killing big Blue fin like they are mesquites!!! Last week they had a few over 300lbs!!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN! DON'T JUST TALK THE TALK....DO SOMETHING!

#7 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3687 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:23 PM

And again. This time on the Aztec out of seaforth landing San Deigo. We did not reach limits due to an early departure from tuna grounds. The boat lost the cooling water pump for the generator which runs, amoung other things the bait tank water pump, no pump = no bait. It also runs the refrig. system for the salt water refrig. holding tank.  We only got about 1.5 hrs. of actual fishing time once we found the school. It started with all blue fin tuna up to 60 lbs. Then we drifted into a school of both blue fin and yellow fin. YF were all nice grade up to 35 lbs. I'm not certain of finale count but, I think it was something like 20+ on BFT and 40 on YF. The trip was due back at dock by 9PM, we got in at 4 PM.The owner was there to meet us and give us all free return trips vouchers. Sorry no pictures this trip. I left the dock a little after 4 PM and got home right at 7 PM.Due to construction on the 5 and rush hr.traffic a 1.5 hr. ride became a 3hr. drive. I called a friend who was waiting at my house and we set right to processing limits of tuna, That took another 3 hrs. Removing skin, blood line and vac. packing. See my picture in upper left corner of me in my recliner, that was me all day.

#8 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16069 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 09:08 PM

wish I was there 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users