• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16066 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:06 AM

My brother invited me to go on his annual trip to the Snake River just below the border of Idaho, on the Oregon side about 20 miles or so.

To say the cat fishing was good would be a understatement.

if you are a catfish connoisseur, I don't think you could find a better spot, the average person we talked to where catching 20 to 30 cats a day.

we stayed at the RV park called Catfish Junction RV Park the people are really nice there, (well the wife that runs the place was great, her husben well lsts just say he needs to go back to the city and let his wife run the busniss as she is a great people person but he is well... Mama says if you cant say anything nice...) all the people we met we're extremely nice. if fact this one old guy and his wife that we met says this is his annual trip, he comes every year for three weeks.

This guy just so happens to be 87 years old still driving him and Grandma with the trailer, sit on the bank and catch catfish. I don't know how it gets any better than this, these two where a great pleasure to meet and will not be forgotten any time soon.

Well as you guys know I'm better pictures than I am right and so I'll get to it hope you all had a great Father's Day, someday I'll come back home

Attached File  snake river 1 low.jpg   98.5KB   4 downloads

this was 3 hours of fishing 

Attached File  snake river 7 low.jpg   122.25KB   1 downloads

my sister in law killing it 

Attached File  snake river low.jpg   94.4KB   1 downloads

My first cat on the snake river.... 11.10 lbs

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#2 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3668 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:53 AM

Oh yes blackened cat fish. Good eating. Mikey out fishing you?

#3 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16066 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:18 AM

no mikey on this one just dad and my bother and his wife 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#4 Spirit OTM

Spirit OTM

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2411 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors! anytime anywhere

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:22 AM

Very nice Mikey, dang fine vittles right there.

God grant me...
The senility to forget the people I never liked
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference."

Formerly the artist Muledeer07

#5 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16066 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:47 PM

ended up bring home 22lbs of meat, going to be having me some catfish meals for sure, just got one of those air dryers, cant wait to eat them up 

#6 DMax

DMax

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2400 posts
  • Interests:I'M TO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT ...waterfowl, bow hunting, elk camp, deep sea fishing being in the great outdoors camping fly fishing/hunting ....just need a good women to keep it warm .... ( . )( . ) (.)(.)

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

VERY NICE 

#7 fish dog

fish dog

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5320 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (I think), Fishing, Camping, Photography

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:40 PM

Wow!  When people say Snake River I think Salmon or trout.  Didn't even think about catfish in there.  Those are some nice kitties.

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you. -- Gen.9:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users