3 replies to this topic

#1 curtmann

curtmann

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:51 PM

Been up and down the hill twice the last 2 days, as far as the outlets by Barstow for a short ride... the point is, it's wet up here a little... had a couple rain cells come through... it can only be good for the birds, I'm diggin'it! Thought I'd share for anyone else who has a few chuckar still on the payback list.... little SOB's!!!
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you". Mat. 6:33
The gov't can't give something to someone that it hasn't first TAKEN from someone else!
hey liberals, we can't lower our standards, so up yours!

#2 Skeet

Skeet

buck feaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8924 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 05:26 PM

We had some great rains today hopefully for a double hatch

I came in this world with nothing and thankfully still have most of it left

I'm not lost I'm just scouting

Brutus the best friend a man could ever have dreamed of. You will be missed more than I can describe. Until we meet again in those happy hunting grounds rest in peace 4/23/96 - 10/05/09

B dog 04/03/2004-12/12/2016
I like big ducks and I cannot lie!!!!

#3 curtmann

curtmann

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 07:22 PM

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I remember back a number of years... maybe as far back as like 06 or 07... when we had that record breaking year... the biologist for the area time me he actually saw some with 3 distinct sizes... 3 hatches... now maybe that would.be asking a little too much...
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you". Mat. 6:33
The gov't can't give something to someone that it hasn't first TAKEN from someone else!
hey liberals, we can't lower our standards, so up yours!

#4 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3630 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 12 May 2019 - 07:41 PM

That time frame sounds about right. We had some fantastic hunting east of Bartow So. Of highway 40. Limits every time we went out. Unheard off for chuckar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users