#1 curtmann

curtmann

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:09 AM

I don't get in here much anymore, work and life are a drag sometimes...lol

anyway, last time remember seeing this many butterflys was around 96' or 97'.... a good el nino year I think... anyways, all this rain makes things really good for the bugs and birds... I think we can look for some healthy bird numbers this year... hopefully some good carry over next year too.... I'm excited already...

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you". Mat. 6:33
The gov't can't give something to someone that it hasn't first TAKEN from someone else!
hey liberals, we can't lower our standards, so up yours!

#2 Spanky

Spanky

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:03 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Yesterday I was driving home and noticed a boatload of butterflies. At first I thought I was driving into a bee colony it was so thick. Looking forward to good numbers this year for sure!

#3 SaltonSeadog

SaltonSeadog

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2672 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:13 PM

I can already hear the buzzing of the disease laden, blood sucking, misery inflicting skin drillers. It’s time to bring out the Deet and bathe in it.
I never really worried about it too much, until I spent a week in ICU with Menengitis. That is fairly tame compared to Encephalitis, which you can get from those little bastards.

#4 curtmann

curtmann

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:55 PM

well that's kinda scarry.... arent' they the deadliest critters on the planet though... that makes sense

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you". Mat. 6:33
The gov't can't give something to someone that it hasn't first TAKEN from someone else!
hey liberals, we can't lower our standards, so up yours!

#5 SaltonSeadog

SaltonSeadog

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2672 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

Yep. Killed more folks than any other beast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users