#1 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3668 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:09 AM

I recently got an email from NRA-ILA regarding new anti gun/hunter bills to be considered this year before the Ca. assembly. There are fourteen in total, ranging from more taxes on firearms and ammo to more restriction on per month firearms purchases, new storage laws, and more restriction on firearms dealers. The lists goes on and on Not surprising is that every proposed bill is sponsored by a democrat. I have said this many times on this forum but, I will say it again, they have one end plan and, that is to remove our second amendment rights totally. Make sure you contact your Rep. and let them know where you stand, then make donations to the NRA-ILA.

#2 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13363 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:46 AM

I hate Democrats.

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#3 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3668 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

That's unlike you Hatch, hating something or someone or places or feelings, ect. ect. ect.

#4 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13363 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:27 AM

Shaming and hating...its so much easier to love..so happy tof is back..its my happy place.

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#5 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16066 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 07:07 AM

only trying to take our guns so they can take our freedom 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#6 [email protected]

[email protected]

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Exploring the wild places. Tracking.

Posted 03 March 2019 - 11:31 AM

only trying to take our guns so they can take our freedom 

I would argue that 'they' already have infringed on most of our freedom. The only thing keeping them from taking the rest is our guns. Cold dead fingers.

A toast, to Dr. Frank C. Hibben, Wherever you are out there in the ethers, Happy hunting. Happy hunting.

#7 Spanky

Spanky

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:41 AM

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!"

#8 Spaslab

Spaslab

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:21 AM

They were able to take the guns in England.  Now everyone walks around with knives.  130,000 attacks per year an attack every 4 minutes.

Guns make noise.  Guns make criminals fear to confront others on the streets.  It is easier for a criminal to get/make a shiv such as a sharpened screwdriver than a gun.  Knives in a gun control state make the strong and young fear nobody except someone else strong and young.  

If gun control freaks could just look outside their little make believe world and see what their gun control state will lead to they would realize it is WORSE now that guns are banned on the other side of the pond.

https://www.dailymai...es-falling.html

Do a search on knife attacks in Britain and it is really alarming.  I literally would not want to travel there.

"While both London and New York have populations of around 8 million, figures suggest you are almost six times more likely to be burgled in the British capital than in the US city, and one and a half times more likely to fall victim to a robbery.London has almost three times the number of reported rapes and while the murder rate in New York remains higher, the gap is narrowing dramatically."

https://www.telegrap...-stats-suggest/

Britain is in turmoil over Brexit.  Open borders, another commonality between the US and Britain.  Here in the US we are heading towards an interesting social experiment following in the footsteps of Britain.

I wish we could learn from their mistakes instead of emulating them.  I post this here in hopes like minds can have more evidence to tell to those who would listen.  

BTW: The Sun the online British newspaper is more fun to read then our news, they don't spend all their time Trump Humping.  I check it out every day when I grow sick of ours.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users