25 replies to this topic

#16 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:23 PM

What the hell--I thought we were toast! No more Hatchet murder Mondays, no more Paul C and Zach grand slams, no more Ed's mustache or Roy's boonie, GDog's rhyme bussin' or AS's funny asides or even Hogskin BBQ at work stories---the horror!!

Life has returned to normal...
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

#17 Jasonh

Jasonh

• Administrators
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:57 PM

Host changed configuration on the server. Software is out of date and took a dump. Had to move the site to a compatible server to get the site back up after trying to work through the new servers settings with no results.

#18 Spanky

Spanky

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 05:06 PM

Damn! I thought Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Doxed everyone on the site! Glad to see it was just temporary. Let the shenanigans begin!

#19 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16020 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:22 PM

the new server has a few I to dot and T to cross should be able to post pic's tomorrow 

Im on VKion so let me know if something not working, text me most of the places have bad cell service 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#20 Norma

Norma

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Photography, Old Whalers

Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:33 PM

Dang, 

I'm glad your back, I thought I may have got lost in some "shuffle", Finally found a good useful outdoor forum and then 'gone' ! , sure glad your back.

#21 BOWUNTR

BOWUNTR

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3979 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:15 PM

When are they gonna fix the pic posting? I wanna post pics and it won't let me... Ed F

#22 El Maton

El Maton

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2644 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:28 PM

When are they gonna fix the pic posting? I wanna post pics and it won't let me... Ed F

Same here, I thought you knew a guy who knew the guy? At any rate I got pics to share. 

#23 2rocky

2rocky

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2083 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:19 AM

cheap bastages.....pay AS his premium member fee and all will be right.  Better do it soon before he starts assessing late fee penalties...

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#24 Arrowslinger

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4513 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:42 PM

Thanks to all that have sent me money.  Your dollars are going to a great cause!  Pics will be up soon, just need another couple grand.  DM me to upgrade to platinum! Free rap shoutout courtesy of GDog for every Gold lever membership and higher.

Big game hunter!

#25 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3582 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:42 AM

I'm beginning to think some of the regulars who frequently posted here in the past finally gave up thinking tof went tits up. Not near as many posts these days. Maybe just that that time of year beings most hunting is over.

#26 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:35 PM

Honestly, I thought we were toast. I just happened to check back because I had not erased my shortcut. I had already bitched to AS about it.
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users