18 replies to this topic

#16 mouthcallinmatt

mouthcallinmatt

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3116 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

I'll pray for him Kevin! Thanks for sharing his story.

#17 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16044 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:29 AM

I will keep TOFers updated on Henry’s upcoming fights.
Henry wants to fight Patricio “ The Pitbull” Freire for the title next. He fought him once already, his 2nd fight with Bellator. He took the fight on 12 days notice. Which in hindsight was a mistake but you couldn’t tell Henry that ! His attitude is and was “ I’ll fight anyone, anytime”.
The Pitbull submissioned Henry, but before that Henry was taking it to him. I am convinced Pitbull wanted no part of a stand up fight. Henry is known to hit like a hammer. Henry’s ground game is way better than when he started with Bellator; thanks to the move to Benson Henderson’s MMA Lab in Phoenix.
Last year Henry was ranked number 4 and wanted to fight Freire in Rome for the Title. The champs camp wanted nothing to do with it. They stated that they had nothing to gain, but had everything to lose. Now I don’t think they are going to be able to avoid it !!
I hope that Henry wins; but win or lose he is a champ in our eyes !! His dedication and and hardwork is inspiring !!
Henry has had a rough road in life; his father died when he was just a little boy. Years later his mother married a man who wanted no part of Henry, treated him like a bastard step child.
Henry made a lot of bad choices as a teen; if not for a man who lived across the street who became his father figure Henry would probably be dead or in prison.
Pro fighting is one hell of a way to make a living; but it has taken Henry all over the world. He has earned his GED, learned the love reading, this kid devours one book after another.
Most importantly he has learned that he isn’t as stupid as his POS step father made him out to be. He also has learned what family means and the love of others !!
Please join me in praying for Henry’s safety when he fights, but more important Gods leading in in his life. I tell him over and over that no fame and fortune is more important to us than him having a relationship with our Lord and Savior!!!
Thanks for supporting Henry !!!!

thats a big Aman 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#18 SCREWLOOSE

SCREWLOOSE

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1838 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:59 PM

https://youtu.be/uYJpdFRlr3g

Rogans commentary during the fight. No video of the actual fight.
Fins for breakfast, Feathers for lunch and Fur for dinner. A well balanced diet...

You are not raising a BOY, you are raising a MAN. DO NOT let society tell you otherwise!!!

A co-worked asked why I wanted to kill a deer. I said "because they won't stay on the BBQ if I don't kill them first"

Patience is the Virtue that carry's a lot of wait.

PROUDLY SENT TO THE BANNED CAMP BY THE Captain Kangaroo!

#19 Spanky

Spanky

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:10 AM

I love MMA.....except for the part where I get my grill smashed to bits! OUCH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users