21 replies to this topic

#16 Skunkhunt

Skunkhunt

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2328 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:13 AM

...... I'm still picking a meth heads chest hairs out from underneath my finger nails.......

Hope your manicure is still up to par...

You swing that benelli better than your purse yet?

#17 Cazador Suerte

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3007 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

Isn’t it still the good ole days? 🤷🏽‍♂️

HNY 2019

Make good memories with your friends and family in God’s wonderful world.

#18 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16055 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:03 AM

Yep diff world Skunk....been a long time most don't know that story lol... hope all has been well with you and your family

Yup long time ago in a field far away?

Anyone seen Koz?

Why so quiet in here? Its like the railroad police showed up or something?

I might have something to do with that,, that was one fun night....

how have you been? 

so now that the kids are grown..... what you going to do now 

retired then got bored so I do handyman work close to home a few days a week, other than that been traveling a lot, getting ready to go to the east coast for a 5 to 6-week trip leaving the last week of Feb. be back at the end of March

headed to Oregon in May, have to build a new plant, so I will be there for 6 to 9 months. but then coming back and will only have to go a few times a mouth, hell I cant retirer... I end up shooting myself 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#19 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16055 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:05 AM

...... I'm still picking a meth heads chest hairs out from underneath my finger nails.......

that night goes in the books as one of TOF greatest, the generator....... meth-heads....... trucks stuck on the railroad tracks with a train coming......... 

well, we he had a good time that's for sure.

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#20 ESSposse

ESSposse

Marsh Ninja.... Deal with it.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11399 posts
  • Location:Corona, CA. Where men are men and sheep are scared.
  • Interests:Rainbows, Unicorns, and long walks on the beach shooting seagulls.....

Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:41 AM

that night goes in the books as one of TOF greatest, the generator....... meth-heads....... trucks stuck on the railroad tracks with a train coming......... 

well, we he had a good time that's for sure.

..... and we killed sh*t too.....

TOF: Home to people that ACTUALLY hunt, fish and enjoy the great outdoors.

#21 ESSposse

ESSposse

Marsh Ninja.... Deal with it.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11399 posts
  • Location:Corona, CA. Where men are men and sheep are scared.
  • Interests:Rainbows, Unicorns, and long walks on the beach shooting seagulls.....

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:13 PM

And Pitdog was the other asshat......

Attached File  gene.jpg   6.02KB   0 downloads

TOF: Home to people that ACTUALLY hunt, fish and enjoy the great outdoors.

#22 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16055 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

I think I took that pic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users