9 replies to this topic

#1 SCREWLOOSE

SCREWLOOSE

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1845 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:47 AM

Apperantly one opened on Saturday in Sacramento...

I like to think I’m pretty tuned in to outdoors related stuff, but I never heard a word about them opening a store here. I know you SoCal guys have a love/hate relationship with Turners. I’ll swing by on Monday and check them out.
Fins for breakfast, Feathers for lunch and Fur for dinner. A well balanced diet...

You are not raising a BOY, you are raising a MAN. DO NOT let society tell you otherwise!!!

A co-worked asked why I wanted to kill a deer. I said "because they won't stay on the BBQ if I don't kill them first"

Patience is the Virtue that carry's a lot of wait.

PROUDLY SENT TO THE BANNED CAMP BY THE Captain Kangaroo!

#2 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:54 PM

Oh, nice, in South Sac...
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

#3 ofdscooby

ofdscooby

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1458 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:00 PM

Turners is lame haven’t set foot in one for 5+ years
There is such a thing as a "dumb question" use the brain God gave you and try to figure it out you'll be a better person for it and you'll learn more

#4 Hogskin

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:36 PM

My buddy wanted to fondle a SBE yesterday afternoon so I rolled my eyes and went with him to the Reseda store.  The place is an absolute dump and they have very little inventory of anything.  I literally looks like a store that is having a going out of business sale.  Actually made me wonder if they are going out of business.

Good lookin' people, they got no spine.

In 1999 I was duped by Y2K, I thought the world was coming to an end and I spent well over a decade ingesting copious amounts of ayahuasca daily to prepare for the inevitable apocalypse which, to my genuine surprise, never arrived.

#5 sureshot

sureshot

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 06:22 PM

Why would anyone open a new sporting goods store in this state ?

#6 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3633 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

Especially in suckramento 

#7 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:44 PM

My buddy wanted to fondle a SBE yesterday afternoon so I rolled my eyes and went with him to the Reseda store. The place is an absolute dump and they have very little inventory of anything. I literally looks like a store that is having a going out of business sale. Actually made me wonder if they are going out of business.

Yikes!
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

#8 Mud Pigeon

Mud Pigeon

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:24 AM

Why would anyone open a new sporting goods store in this state ?

They're mostly a gun store and CA leads the nation in gun sales every year no matter how hard they make buying them.

#9 TheGDog

TheGDog

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 04:39 PM

Turners is lame haven’t set foot in one for 5+ years

What other chains are there in SoCal?  Chains that will have the needed non-lead rounds?

"None of us was born knowing ANY of this. If someone else can do it, You can TOO!" - TheGDog.
"The wise man can learn from even the fool." - TheGDog

"Life is like a big sh*t sandwich, the more "bread" ya got, the less sh*t ya have to eat." 

#10 TheGDog

TheGDog

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 04:41 PM

My buddy wanted to fondle a SBE yesterday afternoon so I rolled my eyes and went with him to the Reseda store. The place is an absolute dump and they have very little inventory of anything. I literally looks like a store that is having a going out of business sale. Actually made me wonder if they are going out of business.

Yikes!

Well... you'll notice on all their adverts that "Not available in Reseda" because their municipality has lumped several additional layers of stupidity onto gun control.

"None of us was born knowing ANY of this. If someone else can do it, You can TOO!" - TheGDog.
"The wise man can learn from even the fool." - TheGDog

"Life is like a big sh*t sandwich, the more "bread" ya got, the less sh*t ya have to eat." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users