36 replies to this topic

#31 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:09 PM

It doesn't get old...and about that poor boys 49er hat---did he lose a bet?
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

#32 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,229 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:21 AM

Once a fan
.always a fan..thick and thin
.die hard 9ers for sure..

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#33 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:24 PM

I had such high hopes for that triple-headed monster. Please tell me Sweat-Pea is at least a Cardinals for or something?

Raiders?
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

#34 DKScott

DKScott

EWB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:38 PM

Hey scott..I got a new phone..I have no idea why my phone pics come over sideways? Any tips? Never had this issue before with other phone?

Um ... stop holding the phone sideways?  I've seen it before, even on forums with different software, so I'm thinking its the phone.   A possible work around is open the pics on your computer and if they look right do "save as" with some name post that version and and see if it works.

"One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it's still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards."
― Edward Abbey

#35 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,229 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:42 PM

We,ll do!!

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#36 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:52 PM

Hey scott..I got a new phone..I have no idea why my phone pics come over sideways? Any tips? Never had this issue before with other phone?

Um ... stop holding the phone sideways? I've seen it before, even on forums with different software, so I'm thinking its the phone. A possible work around is open the pics on your computer and if they look right do "save as" with some name post that version and and see if it works.

The root cause seems to be the image size. The image quality on your old phone was probably much less.

Get a resize image app, or do as DK says. Reduce the file size on computer and "save as."

#37 El Maton

El Maton

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

We,ll do!!

Man these new phone are to much work amigo...go back to the old school flip and life will be good again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users