• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,975 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:52 PM

did not know if anyone ells were gearing up for their hunts this year, head out to https://goo.gl/maps/g3fAcrAkWLt thinking of camping for the weekend and have some fun, if anyone ells is looking to go let me know, bring the quad and will end up as slash X sooner or later, 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#2 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,117 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:22 PM

Mike...I have not shot my rifle in years...I hoping to soon..real soon..

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#3 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:52 AM

Mike, Quads and gun, sounds like fun. Maybe you can practice shooting side saddle. 

#4 DMax

DMax

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts
  • Interests:I'M TO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT ...waterfowl, bow hunting, elk camp, deep sea fishing being in the great outdoors camping fly fishing/hunting ....just need a good women to keep it warm .... ( . )( . ) (.)(.)

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:51 PM

shots at Slash - X    :smiley-w00t:

#5 Spanky

Spanky

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:22 PM

Is that BLM designated shooting area? I've never actually shot....weapons out there. I've done a lot of off-road photo shoots in that neck of the woods or rather dirt!

#6 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,975 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:55 PM

well it did not go well............ I made a post explaining it ........... I'm so Fing mad 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#7 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,975 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:56 PM

good news is the boys gun shot like a nail driver 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users