5 replies to this topic

#1 JNDEER

JNDEER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:01 PM

Recently purchased this to test out and decided it was not what I am looking for. Asking what I paid $300 shipped.

Medium Belt

Not sure how many arrows the new ones come with, but this has 2 on each side.

Attached Files

• Attached File  UL1.jpeg   115.45KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  UL2.jpeg   124.67KB   0 downloads

#2 TheGDog

TheGDog

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:40 PM

Are you sure you got it adjusted right for you? They have lots of videos about how to adjust their products.

I had to lower the shoulder straps quite a bit on my EMR II pack to correct the fit and have it lift the lumbar pad up higher so that it then rested against my body more at the proper location.

Also... on my hip-belt I have the large and medium pouches attached. My compact pistol goes in the medium. In the large I've got my medicines kit, GPS, Personal Locator Beacon, Wind-Checker powder.

And in both I have micro-fiber wiping clothes for my glasses and scope/binos.

"None of us was born knowing ANY of this. If someone else can do it, You can TOO!" - TheGDog.
"The wise man can learn from even the fool." - TheGDog

"Life is like a big sh*t sandwich, the more "bread" ya got, the less sh*t ya have to eat." 

#3 JNDEER

JNDEER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:40 AM

G- the pack fits me correctly. I swapped out the stays and tested it as if I had meat bags in my timberline bag. Had discomfort in my lower back- I could feel the stays when I would twist, turn, etc.

Besides that the main reason was to see if the pack would move with me well for still hunting timber- it doesn’t move as well as my EXO.

#4 TheGDog

TheGDog

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

Well I suppose I agree with you there. Mine is making some noises while moving/walking. I *think* though that it might be my water bag that's making the noise. I've been placing it within one of the long side "wing" pockets, as opposed to figuring out how to hang it within the main compartment.  And I thing that when I close my three crossstraps... that it's causing that pliable plastic/vinyl (or whatever it is) of my Platypus BigZip 3 liter to perhaps rub against the material of that side pocket and produce the  sound I'm hearing?

BTW.. DEFINITELY look into getting Kifaru's Meat Bags!  Those things are soo cool!  Don't weigh anything, and hold/force the meat into a cylindrical shape! Much easier to work with and get into your pack!, and don't take up anything in space when they're empty.

"None of us was born knowing ANY of this. If someone else can do it, You can TOO!" - TheGDog.
"The wise man can learn from even the fool." - TheGDog

"Life is like a big sh*t sandwich, the more "bread" ya got, the less sh*t ya have to eat." 

#5 JNDEER

JNDEER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:27 PM

It would depend on what sound you hear. Water slushing is very specific and plastic rubber on cloth isn’t too loud.

Use caribou bags and will be trying kuiu bone out bags this year.

#6 JNDEER

JNDEER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:40 AM

Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users