Photo

Micro Trash Kills!...(or does it) . Thought it was Evil Ammo All This Time.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fish dog

fish dog

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts
  • Interests:Hunting (I think), Fishing, Camping, Photography

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:27 PM

You all probably remember what the "official" excuse is for us having to use unleaded ammo throughout the state...right?  Yup, those wonderful condors.  Considering that I happened to find a picture someone hiking in the Fillmore area had posted showing a sign warning people that "Micro Trash" kills condors.  And here, all this time they've been telling us our evil lead bullets were the culprits.  I've been telling people about this "Micro Trash" for years.  I've seen it posted on various websites years ago, but the those seemed to mysteriously disappear when it was pointed out that "Micro Trash" was the real cause instead of bullets.  Now, here again, is evidence that they know the real cause.  Posted for what it's worth.

micro-trash-sign.jpg

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you. -- Gen.9:3

#2 Zach

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:15 PM

A couple rounds of lead buckshot through those signs would be poetic justice...

#3 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,039 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:26 PM

Lord..

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#4 Cazador Suerte

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:01 AM

Have mercy

#5 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:04 AM

I know you were just kidding about the buckshot but, shooting any sign is just adding fuel to the anti fire. Big No No.

#6 DKScott

DKScott

EWB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,923 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

Ban micro trash. Problem solved.

"One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it's still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards."
― Edward Abbey

#7 mjb

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,196 posts
  • Interests:Keeping my freezer full of fur, feathers, fins & shells

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:17 PM

Please..... who believes that bs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users