California Registration Day

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Roux Meraux

Roux Meraux

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

What else is there to say???Attached File  Any Questions.jpg   223.05KB   4 downloads

#2 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:32 AM

Uh, yeah. No.
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

#3 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:44 AM

they're coming. One bullet at a time.

#4 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,039 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 01 July 2018 - 02:12 PM

Of course..that's why you are mandated to fill out form 4473 when purchasing a firearm..hasn't anybody watched red Dawn??..jeeeeeeezzz...the government knows all... moulder believed it.

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#5 Roux Meraux

Roux Meraux

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:26 PM

This is one screwed up state.  3 years away from retirement. Started shopping elsewhere.

#6 Zach

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:42 AM

https://www.nraila.o...-california-law

#7 Spanky

Spanky

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:35 PM

REGISTRATION = CONFISCATION

Attached Files

#8 DKScott

DKScott

EWB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,923 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:15 PM

I registered mine in the first one in what? 1999?  I wasn't happy about it but it left me in possession and control. I could take it out of state, keep it here, whatever. It was still mine. I also still have my professional license, my my job, my home and I live with the fact that someday, some stupid law will get passed and God forbid, upheld, and I will have to make a choice about how I want to deal with my evil AW. But, again, the choice is still mine.

Lets look at scenario 2:

I know two people who didn't. Nice guys. Normal individuals. I have beers with them occasionally. They "took a stand" and now both are convicted felons. Can't own a gun, can't shoot someone else's gun. Can't hunt with a gun (one guy says even a bow is out. I don't know). Thousands of dollars in legal fees. They avoided real jail time. One of them I know very well. He lost his gun-related business and most of his assets, when he's looking for work he has to disclose he's a felon with a gun related crime. Not exactly the resume entry you want. He's now in his late 40's, divorced (after the bust), working free-lance outside sales and living with his mom.

Right now a lot of guys have a choice as to how they are going to deal with this BS. Choose wisely.

"One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it's still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards."
― Edward Abbey

#9 socal duckie

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:13 PM

What are we supposed to be registering?

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN! DON'T JUST TALK THE TALK....DO SOMETHING!

#10 Roux Meraux

Roux Meraux

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

SD sorry for the delay. We were suppose to register our Assault Weapons. Commiefornia defines AW as any AR/AK with a bullet button or standard mag release plus any one of the 6 features- pistol grip, forward grip, collapsible stock, thumbhole stock, flash hinder, and grenade launcher. If someone did not resister their AW as define, then they are at risk here in Commiefornia. DK is wise in his counsel. (leave it forever in the safe or take it out of state). The other option is to go featureless. Going featureless allows for the use of a standard mag release. Remove the 6 features and your AR/AK is no longer considered a AW. This BS law is not going to change unless the people in California vote for people who respect the 2A as equal to the other amendments. Then those officials have to appoint judges who do the same. at 60 years old, I doubt I will see that while I am on this side of the dirt line.

#11 Browning21

Browning21

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:00 AM

I went featureless and it has been great. Plus when I go out of state, I just take my current monstergrip off and put my original pistol grip back on. No real difference in how the gun shoots with the muzzle break vs the original A2 Birdcage. It is nice having nothing blocking my magazine release.

#12 ivhunter

ivhunter

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

what about just MagLock'ing it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users