Just signed up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grncrestliner

Grncrestliner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:38 AM

I just joined this forum a few days ago.  I haven't been doing any hunting but I have been fishing a lot. That's what I do when it isn't deer season.  Some of you know me from other sites and possibly by another name on those sites. As soon as I have something interesting to post I will probably start posting.  The only thing I have started doing lately for hunting is I am starting to shoot some and of course order some new gear.  You always find something that you think will make your hunting better in some way, or at least you think it will.

Sierra hunter and Gdog I did get registered.  How is it going Snoopdog? I haven't heard from you lately.

#2 sierrahunter1

sierrahunter1

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:57 AM

Welcome aboard, Grncrestliner! Did you decide where to apply for the upcoming season?

#3 Grncrestliner

Grncrestliner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:32 AM

As per conversations Friday we are looking at an X zone in Ca. and skipping Idaho.  The guys with all the points are still on the fence a little but we think that is what we are doing. Since they are not my points I just go with the flow. 

We still have a couple of weeks but I suspect all of the decisions will be made this week. If I don't get the X tag then I will go to Idaho.

#4 snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:27 AM

Howdy! Just not quite sure who you are on other sites. Would this be BVJ?
Any day in the outdoors is a damn good day.

#5 TheGDog

TheGDog

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:08 AM

Howdy! Just not quite sure who you are on other sites. Would this be BVJ?

Pretty sure it is.  And if so... a wealth of life-experience just got added to TOF. Welcome aboard Sir.

Edited by TheGDog, 14 May 2018 - 10:11 AM.

"None of us was born knowing ANY of this. If someone else can do it, You can TOO!" - TheGDog.
"The wise man can learn from even the fool." - TheGDog

"Life is like a big sh*t sandwich, the more "bread" ya got, the less sh*t ya have to eat." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users