#1 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:17 PM

this is a letter from My son Mikey 

Dear TOF Members,

I have just one more week to collect donations for my school's Step It Up! Fitness Fundraiser. I am closing in on my personal goal, and I am hoping you can help put me over the top!

The money I raise during this event directly funds extra programs that students at my school love: Field Trips, Student Activities, Student Recognition Awards, Technology & Arts and School Assemblies. These and other great programs may not be possible without this extra funding. That's why I am committed to making a difference and helping my school raise money!

I am asking my friends and family to support my efforts by pledging donations. In addition to helping my school, I also have a chance to win some really cool prizes!

If you can help me reach my goal, please click on the link below to go to my personal secure fundraising page.

Thank you for helping me make a difference. Any amount would be awesome!

Click here to donate.  https://stepitupkids...QxYEXhZX35TQg--

thanks, Mikey

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#2 GUNDOGLOVER

GUNDOGLOVER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,499 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping and a beer now and now

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:44 PM

Good cause. We already donated through Rory.

#3 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:26 PM

ya, I just got back from science camp with them at Catalina marine institute. it was a great camp I would anyone to go to it they also do a summer camp there that would be good for teenagers to go too 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#4 JNDEER

JNDEER

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

Little fella is close to his goal TOF.... come on peeps step it up.... consider it the Premier membership like what many had at J...H...O...

#5 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:25 PM

thanks Uncle Dougie  :smiley_10sign:you're the  Best 

#6 chavid

chavid

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

His goal is met! 

David

#7 chavid

chavid

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:27 PM

Oops. I thought I help made his goal but it go up again after. Lol. Never mind goal is still open :) 

David

#8 sportyg

sportyg

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Interests:Family, hunting ,fishing,backgammon

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:18 PM

Here is praying your sons outfit and all the others over there come home safe

Gordy
FM:Hunters Helping Hunters USA (HHH)

BD: Coachella Valley Housing Coalition (CVHC)

Mbr:TRCP
LM:NAHC

#9 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:36 PM

thank you guys for your help 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users