34 replies to this topic

#31 2rocky

2rocky

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2137 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

Wiggler I'm in Sonoma County.  Yes I was at that other site, as were a number of other Refugees here.  

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#32 Bigolwiggler

Bigolwiggler

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

I spent a long time "off line"  ...(years ) ...... then when I came back,.    all of the people I saw on "that other site " had bailed out .   

I am probably glad that I missed out on the drama that apparently happened  ??      I don't even want to know.    I am back .... hunting and fishing hard . Just trying to be with other folks who do the same thing .     The other site ? ...............   well....   I wish them the best .  Really . The more hunting sites the better . I still drop in there but its not the same.   Things change over time.  Again , I with them the best .

BOW 

Edited by Bigolwiggler, 17 January 2018 - 06:38 PM.

#33 Hogskin

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

BOW, that type of well-adjusted, adult attitude won't be tolerated around here. :smiley-wnk-yellow:

Good lookin' people, they got no spine.

In 1999 I was duped by Y2K, I thought the world was coming to an end and I spent well over a decade ingesting copious amounts of ayahuasca daily to prepare for the inevitable apocalypse which, to my genuine surprise, never arrived.

#34 TheGDog

TheGDog

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:20 AM

The "other place"... they're traffic dropped-off majorly at some point because they had some serious technical difficulties goin' on that took 'em out of commission for a surprising number of contiguous days.  And then... all previously uploaded photos up to a certain past date just all vanished.... and then... photobucket got too big for their britches and wanted people to have to start paying for hosting pics you could post links to on sites.  And also during that technical diffculty period... it looked like they had to restore from backups a number of times too.  Whole groups of newly born threads would just straight-up disappear by the next day, POOF-BE-GONE!

"None of us was born knowing ANY of this. If someone else can do it, You can TOO!" - TheGDog.
"The wise man can learn from even the fool." - TheGDog

"Life is like a big sh*t sandwich, the more "bread" ya got, the less sh*t ya have to eat." 

#35 Bigolwiggler

Bigolwiggler

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:23 AM

LOL  Hogskin  ; )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users