Photo

Saw this on the DU Migration map WATCHOUT!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 skyscraper

skyscraper

News Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

From Payson, Utah

"This more of a warning about a spot by fish springs national waterfowl management area it's called Willson health springs there lots of water out there it's very inviting it's hot spring it looks like one that people have bathed in for years there DIY fire places that people camped at all over you can drive to it just off the pony express road DIY walk way Out to this pool out there at all I let my dog and he fallow m we walk out on the walk way to the pool water did not seem hot..... (continue)

..... dog was walking in it my do follow me out got to the edge where the whole was stopped checking the water there was very little steam Sunday cause it was warm well my dog was by my side we started walking back I turned around next thing I know my dog stepped off the board and squealed I thought he stepped on something no it was the sound of him falling in I jumped in after him to help get him out the moment I hit that water there was something.....

...... was wrong the water was about 200° I pulled my dog out drove to the nearest cell phone signal call 911 drove 69 miles to save my dog and my self got to delta my dog was taken to the vet he had burns covering 70% of his body he did not make through the night I'm in burn care up UofU I have 2 degree burns on my legs and forearms my hunting clothing saved most my body from being burned I just want to put out the warning stay away from wilson health springs there dangerous ther no signs"

CRAZY! BE CAREFUL

C5 Breaker

#2 utahduckhunter

utahduckhunter

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:love to hunt duck and geese dove chucker quail

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

I hunted fish springs it is real good place to waterfowl you just have be careful there are tons of those little spot on outside of refuge

#3 C1g@r5m0k3

C1g@r5m0k3

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Exploring the wild places. Tracking.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

Sorry about your dog man, That sucks ass. You are a hero anyway. I hope you get well soon.

A toast, to Dr. Frank C. Hibben, Wherever you are out there in the ethers, Happy hunting. Happy hunting.

#4 One Track

One Track

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:37 AM

That's horrible. I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog.   RIP buddy.    And, for you, I hope you recover quickly and can get back out for the end of the season. Thanks for the warning.  Feel good about what you did in the face of danger.  Feel good about the years you had with your awesome buddy. 

I saw a lynx at Tejon.

#5 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:57 AM

That's horrible. I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog.   RIP buddy.    And, for you, I hope you recover quickly and can get back out for the end of the season. Thanks for the warning.  Feel good about what you did in the face of danger.  Feel good about the years you had with your awesome buddy. 

I don't think Dylan lost his dog. He was just warning people of a situation he read on the DU App. 

#6 skyscraper

skyscraper

News Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:52 AM

I don't think Dylan lost his dog. He was just warning people of a situation he read on the DU App. 

It wasn't me! lol thanks Nick.

C5 Breaker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users