9 replies to this topic

#1 SCREWLOOSE

SCREWLOOSE

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:27 AM

...I'm not sure how they got my phone number but back in the day they would call several times a week. Got to the point where I was yelling 'Jackie Bushman is a Fu(&;'g A-hole' into the phone. They were freaking terrible. Glad to see this.

http://www.outdoorli...C&dom=fb#page-2
Fins for breakfast, Feathers for lunch and Fur for dinner. A well balanced diet...

You are not raising a BOY, you are raising a MAN. DO NOT let society tell you otherwise!!!

A co-worked asked why I wanted to kill a deer. I said "because they won't stay on the BBQ if I don't kill them first"

Patience is the Virtue that carry's a lot of wait.

PROUDLY SENT TO THE BANNED CAMP BY THE Captain Kangaroo!

#2 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,479 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

Odd way to run a "business" I guess.

#3 MAG1

MAG1

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:HUNTING FISHING
    AND RAISING 4
    DAUGHTERS

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:49 AM

YESTERDAY I JUST FILLED OUT A CONTEST FORM FOR THESE PEOPLE. :smiley-yakkin-pink:

#4 SCREWLOOSE

SCREWLOOSE

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

I believe they use the Wells Fargo business plan.
Fins for breakfast, Feathers for lunch and Fur for dinner. A well balanced diet...

You are not raising a BOY, you are raising a MAN. DO NOT let society tell you otherwise!!!

A co-worked asked why I wanted to kill a deer. I said "because they won't stay on the BBQ if I don't kill them first"

Patience is the Virtue that carry's a lot of wait.

PROUDLY SENT TO THE BANNED CAMP BY THE Captain Kangaroo!

#5 Arrowslinger

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,238 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

F Jackie Bushman

Big game hunter!

#6 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

Alabama whitetail extremest...

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#7 ilovesprig

ilovesprig

"Custom"

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,075 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and fishing

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

Say it ain't so, Jackie......Screwing fellow outdoorsman?........ :smiley_banned_ani: 

San Diego County Fish and Wildlife Commissioner
"Friends of Wister" Volunteer
CWA Life Member

"Take'em sounds alot like gun fire" (Lujack... circa: 1998)

"Hey, I got my Limit" (Lujack...circa:2007)

#8 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,676 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

YESTERDAY I JUST FILLED OUT A CONTEST FORM FOR THESE PEOPLE. :smiley-yakkin-pink:

good luck with that 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#9 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,676 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

I believe they use the Wells Fargo business plan.

sounds about right 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#10 Jeremy

Jeremy

Big Game Assassin & Sherpa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

Those jack wads used to call me all the time
When I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users