8 replies to this topic

#1 addicted2quack

addicted2quack

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:26 AM

4 in Aaron's magic curly tail with 6lb test. These are dinks but they fight like no other. Only the strong survive in the river. For some reason it won't allow me to post the other pic. Kid can't get enough of it.

Attached Files

#2 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,479 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:43 AM

I miss that place. I could literally walk around and fish all day. So fun first thing in the morning. Water is flat calm and you can see 20 + feet in the right areas. 

#3 Skeet

Skeet

buck feaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

Smile says it all

I came in this world with nothing and thankfully still have most of it left

I'm not lost I'm just scouting

Brutus the best friend a man could ever have dreamed of. You will be missed more than I can describe. Until we meet again in those happy hunting grounds rest in peace 4/23/96 - 10/05/09

B dog 04/03/2004-12/12/2016
I like big ducks and I cannot lie!!!!

#4 addicted2quack

addicted2quack

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:43 AM

He's learning fast to keep that line tight, he lost a couple when they surfaced and spit the hook back at him. We usually fish from 7-9 while the boat is still beached.

#5 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,479 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:53 AM

What part of the river? PM if you would like.

I have fished a lot of it, but nothing south of 10.

#6 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,676 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 07:23 AM

witch river we talking about or did I miss that?

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#7 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,479 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

Come on Mike.... in So Cal it is "THE" river!

#8 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,676 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:00 AM

Santa Ana ?....... you now my elevador does not go to the top floor right

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#9 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,479 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

Santa Ana ?....... you now my elevador does not go to the top floor right

Colorado... I know you are a river rat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users