20 replies to this topic

#1 upper

upper

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:22 AM

Girlfriend Scrolled this sign,I put together the Redwood frame.

Attached Files

#2 nicapopolis

nicapopolis

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,874 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

Pretty sweet. How much business you doing on etsy these days?

#3 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:21 AM

looking good, see you in week in half or 2

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#4 upper

upper

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

None Nico,I did google Etsy and there are some nice walnut tables there.As soon as mine dries I will get started.......Upper

ODP has me working over Memorial weekend...............

Edited by upper, 22 May 2017 - 11:29 AM.

#5 ilovesprig

ilovesprig

"Custom"

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,416 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and fishing

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

That is very nice............... :smiley_10sign: 

San Diego County Fish and Wildlife Commissioner
"Friends of Wister" Volunteer
CWA Life Member

"Take'em sounds alot like gun fire" (Lujack... circa: 1998)

"Hey, I got my Limit" (Lujack...circa:2007)

#6 upper

upper

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

Forgot the back

Attached Files

• Attached File  sign.jpg   363.41KB   0 downloads

#7 Arrowslinger

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,498 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

I think it's great you two are finally getting together and going on a date. Happy for you both.

Big game hunter!

#8 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:42 PM

I told him no holding hands.... Im just not that kind of guy 

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#9 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

None Nico,I did google Etsy and there are some nice walnut tables there.As soon as mine dries I will get started.......Upper

ODP has me working over Memorial weekend...............

that not right.......... that guys a dick, 

ha but I did say I would come up and help you, hell to me thats might kind of fun, 

#10 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:46 PM

Forgot the back

that is really cool 

#11 upper

upper

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

I love it,I work 6 days a week and saw after work and sundays.

#12 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

I'm planing on going up to my dads and build that barn then I was going to go to your place, so maybe see you Saturday after you get off work and help you saw then I'll be on my way sometime Sunday 

#13 Zach

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

I think it's great you two are finally getting together and going on a date. Happy for you both.

5 posts in this one thread, I think it's gonna be broke back wood choppin...

#14 upper

upper

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Man I love this attention,there is room for a third.Slinger? Zach?Looking for a tailer...........

#15 MAG1

MAG1

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:HUNTING FISHING
    AND RAISING 4
    DAUGHTERS

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

very nice 

0 user(s) are reading this topic