31 replies to this topic

#16 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

AT TIMES WE ALL OUR JUST ASK OUR WIFE'S :1:

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#17 Crapshoot

Crapshoot

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Its all good, god gave me a big back to be able to take it.

I only wish there was a fix for this disability, but it is what it is. hard to be this damn smart and on the same hand be this damn dumb

and sorry I made a mistake, it's not Pea's (thank you I just look up to make sure I spelled it right :smiley-wnk-yellow: )

its Soybeans

Pees, Peas or soybeans...........I split a pig earlier in the year with a friend

Now I need a whole one for the entire family

Thanks for the offer 

PM sent

#18 Hogskin

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

AT TIMES WE ALL OUR JUST ASK OUR WIFE'S :1:

:smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:   Ain't that the truth!

Good lookin' people, they got no spine.

In 1999 I was duped by Y2K, I thought the world was coming to an end and I spent well over a decade ingesting copious amounts of ayahuasca daily to prepare for the inevitable apocalypse which, to my genuine surprise, never arrived.

#19 Augnmike

Augnmike

Outdoors Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah my wife reminds me daily biggest problem is she's right a lot of the time.

#20 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Check out first post, I updated it and should have a email address for you tonight, if anyone would like Art's phone # just let me know and I'll PM it to you

it is my intent to do what is best for TOF, my bed side manners suck and for that I am sorry.
I am blunt and to the point and I do not have the ability to sugar coat it to save your fillings, So really if I tell you stop pissing on the carpet, just knock it off, man up and don't puff up carry on like soap opera. the rules here are really light so man up.

Some have asked way do you put up with all the crap some put me through. and this is it
I am tired of big business just taking form us outdoorsmen. most of the product is defective and does not work as stated. bottom line if there product sucks I want ever outdoorsmen to know about.

All I ask is support those that support you, this place is about real unpaid information, its real outdoorsmen not paid to say something outdoorsmen.........

#21 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

I keep getting a lot of the same questions. I am going try and cover them all on this first post. So, people don't have to look for it thought the thread.

The pigs are Feed Corn and soybeans, there whole lives, he does give them Natural vitamins, he razes them in a 5 acre Field he has 2 fields. He does not raze them in pig pins, this way they are more Natural and heather pigs and not so fat.

Their troughs are full of food at all times and the pigs can come as they please, to eat. The Pigs are leaner then most pigs that you would buy in the supper market, they have just the right amount of fat. and way the higher end marks love them.

Pricing: whole on the hoof pigs are between 220 and 250 lbs (that means alive)

$1 a pound hanging meat. this means, Headed, hoofed, skinned, gutted and split.

$.80 a pound on the hoof pigs, (whole alive pig) (self explanatory) he

BQQ pigs, these are sold at a flat rate for $60 to $70 they will weigh from 40 to 60 lbs

Butchering it is best to call as everyone wants their meat processed different, Processing is  $.53 a pound pulse Curing cost  (so bacon, sausage, hams and stuff like that are more) I did not get into what that costs you can talk to him about that.

he has pigs ready for market about ever 6 months, for those that are looking for a whole pig they will be ready around April.

The BBQ pigs are ready now.

The pigs are razed in Wa and he only makes the trip down here a few times a year. This is way you have to order them. unless you want them shipped then you just pay the cost on that.

you can  email them at: tootaboot89@aol.com Shawna does the books and Art razes the pigs, but like a lot of farmers Arts not so big on emailing things..........

#22 ESSposse

ESSposse

Marsh Ninja.... Deal with it.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,377 posts
  • Location:Corona, CA. Where men are men and sheep are scared.
  • Interests:Rainbows, Unicorns, and long walks on the beach shooting seagulls.....

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

So the pigs are razed but drug free..... I hear there's a lot of drugs and drinkin' going on at those razes...... One thing I like is a razed pig with will power..... :hog:

TOF: Home to people that ACTUALLY hunt, fish and enjoy the great outdoors.

#23 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

how is it I can see it a few days latter but not when I wright..................... :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:

#24 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

Not filling the love johnny not filling the love at.............. and you have not even asked me to go hunting one time this year.,.,., not my filling are hurt too.

#25 DKScott

DKScott

EWB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,946 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

Pimpin pigs ain't easy

"One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it's still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards."
― Edward Abbey

#26 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

Pimping hell at this rate they are going to be calling me a the pig pedlar.

Its a smoking deal, half my family has order one.

even with processing its only $1.53 a lb. tell me where you can get that price, even at the store with all the hormones and steroids

hell look at what pay for pigs like this

http://www.oregonliv..._the_farme.html

#27 DKScott

DKScott

EWB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,946 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

It was a joke Mike

"One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it's still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards."
― Edward Abbey

#28 outdoorplay

outdoorplay

Founder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

damn It,

leave me alone I'm pimping me some swine baby

you can tell playoff over and I'm bored and need something to do........... wait I drafted my tournament team last night............. Now its time to play some travel ball and kick some butt all over the state..... 

no I was trying to be funny but I know I suck at it

#29 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,166 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

i hate pigs.

"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

" in memory of cecil the lion & P-32..never forget"

#30 DKScott

DKScott

EWB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,946 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

damn It,

leave me alone I'm pimping me some swine baby

you can tell playoff over and I'm bored and need something to do........... wait I drafted my tournament team last night............. Now its time to play some travel ball and kick some butt all over the state..... 

no I was trying to be funny but I know I suck at it

Well, if your good at moving these ones, maybe you can start running a crew over in Anaheim. Of course its short term leasing, not sales, but the price per pound is higher.

― Edward Abbey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users