• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 callinfowl

callinfowl

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Chicks and ducks, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 01 April 2006 - 12:12 PM

Live VHF marine radio is just a click away. (free)
Santa Cruz,Monterey& the golden gate fleet.
Just right click to open into another tab and you can hear it while your looking at the outdoor forum.
http://207.111.197.1...alfmoonbay.aspx

If you can't go fish'in at least you can hear how your buddy's are do'in.
You can minimize and still browse your favorite forum and listen to the ship to shore at the same time.
Just click on listening area in the uper tool bar, then click on the red raido on the left.
Pretty cool and informative. :D

#2 DeltaDan

DeltaDan

"So this dyslexic alcoholic walked into a bra......."

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,595 posts
  • Location:Oakley, California (via Brentwood- about 4 miles down the road)

Posted 01 April 2006 - 04:29 PM

Very Cool Dan !! :angry:

Why arent you and Circle Hook out today? --- I know- ---- You boys are playing the hook on the money boys for action to decide if you wish to burn the fuel to give it a go.

You Bro's are very smart !! :D <now if you can only learn to shoot ducks.... :D )

Keep dem reports confidential..... :smiley_rotflmao: The 100 fish limit will close the entire coast !!!

:smiley-rock-on:

Cheers Kinkerz !! :D
I have been Re-Born into the Paternal BrothA'hood of the Lounge Lizards ~!!
~~ Blood in....... Blood Out.... Thats how we roll Baby !! ÔŅĹ

"Restoration- It is the key to Habitat and it's Preservation where Natures Game can take it's Refugation- as long as there is not Conservation that kills off the Hunting/Gaming Equation- leading into Unmanned Depredation of Natures Transformation." ( A Coors Light momentary thought. )

#3 callinfowl

callinfowl

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 07:03 PM

Very Cool Dan !! :thumbs-up-ani:

Why arent you and Circle Hook out today? --- I know- ---- You boys are playing the hook on the money boys for action to decide if you wish to burn the fuel to give it a go.

You Bro's are very smart !! :smiley_10sign: <now if you can only learn to shoot ducks.... :cross-fingers: )

Keep dem reports confidential..... :smiley-shhh: The 100 fish limit will close the entire coast !!!

:thumbs-up-ani:

Cheers Kinkerz !! :beer-toast:

I stayed home today.
Paul and ted fished out of moss landing and they caught four not sure of size .
I was talking to him on his cell and it was breaking up pretty bad.
sounds like it was pretty sloppy out there to day.

#4 FForF

FForF

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Big Game Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Drinking beer around a camp fire with a buch of guys telling lies.

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:07 PM

What a cool web site! Wish they had one for the San Diego area.
<!--coloro:#000099--><span style="color:#000099"><!--/coloro--><i>Michael</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

If it weren't for the United States military,
there'd be NO United States of America.

"The principles of wealth creation transcend time, people, and a place. Governments which deliberately subvert them by denouncing God, smothering faith, destroying freedom, and confiscating wealth have impoverished their people. Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in hell, where they've already got it."
-Ronald Reagan

I said to Johnny Carson that to say that the CIA and the KGB engage in similar practices is the equivalent of saying that the man who pushes an old lady into the path of a hurtling bus is not to be distinguished from the man who pushes an old lady out of the path of a hurtling bus: on the grounds that, after all, in both cases someone is pushing old ladies around.
-William F. Buckley

#5 FForF

FForF

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Big Game Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Drinking beer around a camp fire with a buch of guys telling lies.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

Any body out there know of a good tall building?
I emailed them and asked if they had plans for SoCal.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. We hope to expand to SoCal in the future. Do you happen to know of a business thatís near the water that might be willing to host a site? All that is required is a DSL line. We supply the computer, radio and antenna and we set it all up. Let me know, any leads are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.
Alex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:02 PM
To: info@shiptoshoreradio.com
Subject: Great website!!!

Do you guys have any plans for covering SoCal? San Diego?

Regards,

Michael Dunn
<!--coloro:#000099--><span style="color:#000099"><!--/coloro--><i>Michael</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

If it weren't for the United States military,
there'd be NO United States of America.

"The principles of wealth creation transcend time, people, and a place. Governments which deliberately subvert them by denouncing God, smothering faith, destroying freedom, and confiscating wealth have impoverished their people. Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in hell, where they've already got it."
-Ronald Reagan

I said to Johnny Carson that to say that the CIA and the KGB engage in similar practices is the equivalent of saying that the man who pushes an old lady into the path of a hurtling bus is not to be distinguished from the man who pushes an old lady out of the path of a hurtling bus: on the grounds that, after all, in both cases someone is pushing old ladies around.
-William F. Buckley

#6 callinfowl

callinfowl

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:27 PM

Any body out there know of a good tall building?
I emailed them and asked if they had plans for SoCal.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. We hope to expand to SoCal in the future. Do you happen to know of a business thatís near the water that might be willing to host a site? All that is required is a DSL line. We supply the computer, radio and antenna and we set it all up. Let me know, any leads are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.
Alex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:02 PM
To: info@shiptoshoreradio.com
Subject: Great website!!!

Do you guys have any plans for covering SoCal? San Diego?

Regards,

Michael Dunn

Good job Michael,
You might ask one of the shops around fisherman's landing They might be willing to make it happen.
Good luck.
post up if you have any luck I would like to monitor the tuna fleet.
Although those SO Cal. guy are kinda tight lipped. :smiley-clappin-yellow:
Maybe the Morro bay shops would be willing to help. :banana-man-yeah:
Good luck.
Dan King

#7 d tree's

d tree's

"Custom"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,045 posts
  • Interests:Fins Fur Feathers !

Posted 18 April 2006 - 09:49 AM

How about Pierpiont Landing in LB or Fishermans in SD just a thought ,d
Im just a Duck Bum with a yella dawg !

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag.... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Every American citizen needs to read this!

http://www.worldwide...22/Default.aspx

#8 GoneBirding

GoneBirding

UPLAND NUT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,957 posts
  • Interests:Upland, Waterfowl and Shotguns

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:15 AM

That would be cool to get it down south.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users