• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dog Trainer that trains ALL the Pointing Breeds. We are also Breeders of Quality Bred German Shorthair Pointers. I'm an avid upland bird hunter. I'm a life long San Diego Charger, and Padres fan.

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:04 AM

Will Bear season is quickly sneaking in on us, so I decided showing a few videos of some bear our dogs have caught. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.c...e=youtube_gdata

Edited by Mt Goat, 22 July 2010 - 09:58 AM.

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

"Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"..... Holy Sh!t ..... What a Ride !!!!! --George Carlin--

#2 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Interests:I'm a Dog Trainer that trains ALL the Pointing Breeds. We are also Breeders of Quality Bred German Shorthair Pointers. I'm an avid upland bird hunter. I'm a life long San Diego Charger, and Padres fan.

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:07 AM

Here's another

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

"Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"..... Holy Sh!t ..... What a Ride !!!!! --George Carlin--

#3 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:08 AM

And another

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

#4 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:21 AM

Another very nice bear caught with our dogs. All videos belong to one of my friends and hunting partners Cody Brawley.

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

#5 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:27 AM

Cody had fun posting some videos on you tube last night. If you'd like to see more search you tube for Brawleysguideservice I think he posted 14. All dogs in the videos are owned by either Cody Brawley, Uncle Bob, Bryan Tyler, our friend Jordan, and myself Larry Lowell

Edited by Mt Goat, 22 July 2010 - 07:13 AM.

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

#6 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:04 AM

I can't leave the female hunters out so one more

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

#7 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,696 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:54 AM

nice work!! nothing like a good pack of hounds beer-toast.gif
"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

#8 Jeremy

Jeremy

Guide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (Mt Goat @ Jul 22 2010, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will Bear season is quickly sneaking in on us, so I decided showing a few videos of some bear our dogs have caught. Hope you enjoy.

I didn't realize bears could fly!! well, sort of anyway 4ku6495_th.gif
When I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

#9 Arise

Arise

"Custom"

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,222 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:54 AM

That will get the blood pumping. I need to go out w/ you guys this season.

#10 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:16 AM

Arise

Bryan said your bro is thinking about hunting with us, talk to Justin and give me a call.

Larry Lowell

Edited by Mt Goat, 22 July 2010 - 09:17 AM.

Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

#11 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:25 AM

Hatchet, you said it right. There's nothing as exciting as Hunting behind Great Dog, and that goes for Big Game to Birds. Good dogs that get the job done everyday is what we are about.

Larry Lowell
Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

#12 Arise

Arise

"Custom"

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,222 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Arise

Bryan said your bro is thinking about hunting with us, talk to Justin and give me a call.

Larry Lowell

I'm sure he'll be in touch. I have another friend who is interested and I'll forward your number to him.

#13 hatchet1

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,696 posts
  • Interests:Clowning fatboy & his offspring!!!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Mt Goat @ Jul 22 2010, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hatchet, you said it right. There's nothing as exciting as Hunting behind Great Dog, and that goes for Big Game to Birds. Good dogs that get the job done everyday is what we are about.

Larry Lowell

larry,we have a mutual friend i believe..with out giving names..the dude is italian,is a famous surgeon,and you trained his pointer named "hemi" does this ring a bell?
dude is a great guy and hunts deer and quail with me every year. beer-toast.gif by the way, that young dog of his has come along way..good pup!
"REMINDING CALIFORNIANS THAT "MAN" IS THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR..NOT SILLY MOUNTAIN LIONS....."

#14 CAhntr

CAhntr

Road hunter extraodinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts
  • Interests:Playing with my kids, hunting,fishing, playing guitar, breeding tropical fish

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:15 PM

Wow, great footage! I can't wait to get after some bears this year. 2.gif
Nothing man can do could ever compare to the glory of God's creation.

#15 Mt Goat

Mt Goat

Sportsman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:46 PM

Yes I know the Doc well. He and his son are great guys. They hunted Chukar a few time with me last too.

They were just up last weekend and are planning on coming up again this weekend. They're also going Bear hunting with me in October.

I will say I didn't train Hemi, but I'm helping them tighten him up better and to handle better. Hemi has alot of potental and will be a better dog this next season.

Larry Lowell
Larry Lowell
760-963-9790

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users